Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Alright SJSU....

This poor guy was in the wrong place at the wrong time when CT's mom showed up.

Mike_in_tree_canon_text.jpg

Not really sure she shows up anywhere. She just IS everywhere. Depending on what your definition of is is.

Oh you are so far off, I was going to give mug a ration cause I thot he was implying I was too old to be on THiS board...(well not really, but I was going to have some fun with it...)

Maybe far off on your end. But I believe my man has been flirting with you the past three weeks or so

Maybe far off on your end. But I believe my man has been flirting with you the past three weeks or so

facepalm.gif

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

MWCharmony.com

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

:stop: no he hasn't, he is just a nice guy...besides that, he doesn't even vote for me, so there's that. (which i am very ok with, btw, i seriously shouldn't even be on there.) but it would probably be a good idea to quit grossing everybody out. :wacko: besides, if you keep this up, nobody will talk to me, and then i'll just have to talk to the voices in my head. again.