Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Coastie Award- Round 4 (B)

Coastie Award  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on?

2. 2. Which valued poster moves on?

Serious question I know of 90 & 91 what other years?

'77 and '87. Some old-timers claim the "Hardaway Eight" in 1976-1977 was a better team than the national championship squad.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

'77 and '87. Some old-timers claim the "Hardaway Eight" in 1976-1977 was a better team than the national championship squad.

Ok but none in the last 20 years. And we have more tournament wins during that time then UNLV does.....

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Ok but none in the last 20 years. And we have more tournament wins during that time then UNLV does.....

It still happened. Tradition is tradition.

Oh, and Reno has a cute program. Solidly mediocre.

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

how many of those did you buy?

None that have been proven. Despite years of scrutiny never before seen in major collegiate athletics, the NCAA did not find one major violation at UNLV. In fact, they paid Tarkanian a hefty sum for their ridiculous pattern of harassment and intimidation that they showed towards him throughout his coaching career.

None that have been proven. Despite years of scrutiny never before seen in major collegiate athletics, the NCAA did not find one major violation at UNLV. In fact, they paid Tarkanian a hefty sum for their ridiculous pattern of harassment and intimidation that they showed towards him throughout his coaching career.

Well said young buck.

They were. They were the best team ever to not win it all.

Your bait is stale mug.

It still happened. Tradition is tradition.

Oh, and Reno has a cute program. Solidly mediocre.

The Babbitt teams were solidly mediocre. We wish we were still solidly mediocre.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

We all have our buttons than can be pressed. :D

Don't get UNLV fans started about Tark.

I didn't vote for you because having more than 1 UNLV poster in the final 4 is a crime.

I always suspected you were actually Chris Ault. I just never expected him to actually be a reasonable person most of the time.

I always suspected you were actually Chris Ault. I just never expected him to actually be a reasonable person most of the time.

Sad to say but I did the same. You and baron were final four contenders in my book. But I couldn't vote for you both to get there. I'm very petty like that. If we ever do a tag team tournement between the schools, honor might demand me to crown the two of you, even if doing so sends me directly to hell.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.