Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Is there a chance that Lofazz and Junky can get their own board to discuss fundraising and facilities?

+1

While I like Faszz's passion for CSU he can be way over the top sometimes.

CJ is just an A$$hole period.

In CJ's defense...he's an A$$hole on purpose, and proud of it.

Fazz is just that guy that will be our best fan when he learns when to tone it down, and when he's got standing to howl at the moon.

+1

While I like Faszz's passion for CSU he can be way over the top sometimes.

CJ is just an A$$hole period.

edit.  dp

In CJ's defense...he's an A$$hole on purpose, and proud of it.

Fazz is just that guy that will be our best fan when he learns when to tone it down, and when he's got standing to howl at the moon.

scooter and jimjam can't figure out that he is trolling them.

Guest Cowboy Junky

This board has gone to complete crap with their ravings and other OT threads for which another board exists.

I made a promise when I started posting Wyoming facilities updates that I would stop posting them when our facilities campaign ended. That was in 2004 or so, it's hard to remember. Who knew that the facilities campaign is never ending, so your best bet is to hope for a sudden middle aged tragedy or more overtime than I can handle(I don't keep up with the board when I'm working 65 + hours a week or when I'm in the field.

It's just getting good for Wyoming though. With the remake of the majority of the campus and the Science Technology Engineering and Mathmatics labratory going up, Wyoming is shifting our focus to facilities that bring in research dollars. All the vacated labs are about to be transformed into high end research labs specific to the college they apply to. Combine that with the rebuild of the engineering department and you guys are due for some very interesting updates with the next 300 million we spend. Wyoming is about to crank up the research dollars. This is about to get good.

We're just getting into the long range development plan. You're going to have to wait a couple more decades at least.

Guest Cowboy Junky

I'm well aware he's trolling. 

His attacks on ALL things CSU are over the top. 

I don't hate all things CSU, I just enjoy watching you guys squirm and the stadium makes you guys squirm like any time I can remember, aside from Fort Funs Volleyball ass gallery.

I personally enjoy the Wyoming-CSU rivalry. Highly entertaining. Carry on gents.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

I made a promise when I started posting Wyoming facilities updates that I would stop posting them when our facilities campaign ended. That was in 2004 or so, it's hard to remember. Who knew that the facilities campaign is never ending, so your best bet is to hope for a sudden middle aged tragedy or more overtime than I can handle(I don't keep up with the board when I'm working 65 + hours a week or when I'm in the field.

It's just getting good for Wyoming though. With the remake of the majority of the campus and the Science Technology Engineering and Mathmatics labratory going up, Wyoming is shifting our focus to facilities that bring in research dollars. All the vacated labs are about to be transformed into high end research labs specific to the college they apply to. Combine that with the rebuild of the engineering department and you guys are due for some very interesting updates with the next 300 million we spend. Wyoming is about to crank up the research dollars. This is about to get good.

We're just getting into the long range development plan. You're going to have to wait a couple more decades at least.

Just as long you don't promise to do it until your nameless Arena Auditorim actually gets a name. God knows that would be forever. Rumor is CSU is looking at name their new football stadium "Stadium Field".

Just as long you don't promise to do it until your nameless Arena Auditorim actually gets a name. God knows that would be forever. Rumor is CSU is looking at name their new football stadium "Stadium Field".

Do you make fun of Indiana or Illinois for their stadiums and arenas too?  They don't have family or corporate names either.

Do you make fun of Indiana or Illinois for their stadiums and arenas too?  They don't have family or corporate names either.

I give exactly 0 shits about what Indiana and Illinois do. However, if I meet any alums I don't like I'll be sure to give them shit. Lastly, I thought all Illinois stadiums/arenas had names?

I give exactly 0 shits about what Indiana and Illinois do. However, if I meet any alums I don't like I'll be sure to give them +++++. Lastly, I thought all Illinois stadiums/arenas had names?

Indiana is Assembly Hall and Memorial Stadium

Illinois is Assembly Hall and Memorial Stadium

I get the cheap shots and smack talk, that one just didn't make much sense to me.  I suppose they could do what LSU does for their football stadium, and just call it by the mascot :shrug:

Indiana is Assembly Hall and Memorial Stadium

Illinois is Assembly Hall and Memorial Stadium

I get the cheap shots and smack talk, that one just didn't make much sense to me.  I suppose they could do what LSU does for their football stadium, and just call it by the mascot :shrug:

The Illini play in the State Farm Center and I have no issues with Memorial Stadium. War Memorial Stadium actually sounds pretty cool.

Stadium Field at Boondoggle Stadium sounds kinda nice.