Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoser

Will Lobos end Cougs home streak?

When you're playing 5 guards, there are vulnerabilities. BYU just has to tailor the attack to hit it now that they've seen it. If you don't think 5 guard D is a gimmick...then that's fine.

Go Cougars

If you don't think 5 guard D is a gimmick...then that's fine.

I have to disagree, the team consists of 5 shooting guards, 4 point guards, 3 small forwards, 2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.

Now honestly what about that looks gimmicky to you?

2me1q87.jpg

I look forward to the UNLV game. BYU will have something to prove. UNLV is winning huge games on the road (SDSU). Should be good. But BYU has the AFA/WYO road swing to worry about.

Go Cougars

Ow, ow, ow. Ouch. Shooting 3's like Tavernari did, unbelievable. Best game the Borg have played in a while I think. Hitting 8 of 11 3's in the first half as a team, you just wouldn't think they could keep it up. Well, they didn't....miss at all in the 2nd. 5-5? Unbelievable

BYU is prone to have big games at home. I don't think they could regularly hit 82% in practice with no one on them. How many teams have a game where their 3 pt % is almost 20% higher than free throws?

While BYU is a totally different team in the MC (it's the springy floor! No, it's the soft rims!) I can see them closing the year out undefeated at home. However, their inconsistency will likely result in a tourney loss and multiple road upsets.

Go Cougs!!!!!!!!!!

They replaced the springy floor. The building is more well-lit now too. Replaced the 30 year old post-war ceiling tiles.

I love the MC as an arena. I hate the seats. You have to be a dwarf to be comfortable. Cattle car seating.

Go Cougars