Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Cowboy Junky

Wyoming just hired CUSA's most successful volleyball coach...

The gal joins Wyoming from Memphis, with the best record in CUSA over the last several years.

She recognized how strong the MWC is and wants to be a part of it.

http://wyomingathletics.cstv.com/sports/w-.../012208aaa.html

Ah Junky I have a question... Do you want to know "the dirt" or not?

I will just shut up if you want but if you want 'the rest of the story" it is quite the soap opera.

Guest Cowboy Junky

Ah Junky I have a question... Do you want to know "the dirt" or not?

I will just shut up if you want but if you want 'the rest of the story" it is quite the soap opera.

Does a Cowboy die of liver cancer? Hell yes, I want to know the dirt.

Does a Cowboy die of liver cancer? Hell yes, I want to know the dirt.

Better liver cancer than lung cancer I guess. :P

Ok some background... Well Utah had two stars transfer out of the program last summer in what looked like a strange situation that got me curious enough to sniff around. I found this gem of a web site... a snarky, gossipy, even nasty little volleyball message board that seems to have the dirt on everyone in college volleyball... So when you announced the Wyo hire I went to have a look at what the gals in the knitting circle were saying.

This link should take you to page 12 of a new openings/hirelings thread, go down 1/2 and start reading. Volleytalk.

Ok some background... Well Utah had two stars transfer out of the program last summer in what looked like a strange situation that got me curious enough to sniff around. I found this gem of a web site... a snarky, gossipy, even nasty little volleyball message board that seems to have the dirt on everyone in college volleyball... So when you announced the Wyo hire I went to have a look at what the gals in the knitting circle were saying.

This link should take you to page 12 of a new openings/hirelings thread, go down 1/2 and start reading. Volleytalk.

I had NO idea about that. Thanks for the link, Vegas.

Would it be an NCAA violation for me to buy nicotine patches for any players who need them?

BORDER WAR 2010: 44 - 0

I THINK ALVESTER ALEXANDER JUST SCORED AGAIN...

Guest Cowboy Junky

I'll take the wins and overlook her punishing kids for smoking. That's the most trivial crap I've ever heard of.

I'll take the wins and overlook her punishing kids for smoking. That's the most trivial crap I've ever heard of.

:P And the 2 years of NCAA probation she got the Tigers?

Actually, that is fine by me, I am not saying Wyo should not welcome her with open arms... Hell I will wish her well but, I think it is safe to say that there was some baggage there. The good news is that in a lower profile sport people can get a fresh start.

Best of luck to her and the the Spikin' Cowgals. :)

Guest Cowboy Junky

:P And the 2 years of NCAA probation she got the Tigers?

Actually, that is fine by me, I am not saying Wyo should not welcome her with open arms... Hell I will wish her well but, I think it is safe to say that there was some baggage there. The good news is that in a lower profile sport people can get a fresh start.

Best of luck to her and the the Spikin' Cowgals. :)

We'll have to keep our eyes open for those types of things. We don't need that crap.

Guest ragtimeJOE

She'll fit right in with the Laramie City Council. Bashing/banning smoking is "in" in WYO.

Guest ragtimeJOE

That was voted on by the people, not the City Council.

True, true. However, I thought the City Council started the whole thing. Not a big deal---all the more evidence she'll fit in with the folks in Laramie.

True, true. However, I thought the City Council started the whole thing. Not a big deal---all the more evidence she'll fit in with the folks in Laramie.

It was brought to the City Council by citizens and business owners.

BORDER WAR 2010: 44 - 0

I THINK ALVESTER ALEXANDER JUST SCORED AGAIN...