Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wyoforlife

Toledo at Wyomig

But you still seem upset? You won't do nothing about it. You are an all-talk pussy that just runs your mouth on a forum. I was pulling for the PACK, Falcons, and I will be pulling for New Mexico tonight. But you and that P.O.S team with your P.O.S fans can go +++++ yourself. And your pathetic +++ can be at the front of the train.

nice white trash grammar. Guessing you got your GED in jail between +++ rapings. I

Karma is a betch. Hope you get yours.

So let me get this straight. Every time a team loses, Wyoming fans are the first ones to pound their chest and say how bad they suck. But now that it is apparent, just like it was last season, that Wyoming is once again one of the worst teams in the country other teams fans are suppose to bite their tongue because one of your guys got injured. Really?

If they were talking +++++ about the injury, it would be one thing, and I would be on your side.

But with the +++++ your fanbase talks, despite the fact you consistently have one of the bottom 10 programs in the country, well sorry it would appear to me that Karma is a ++++, and Wyoming fans are experiencing a little bit of it.

Maybe Wyoming fans should not have been such d bags last week . I'm glad you lost. And I hope you lose every game this year. I hope your qb Is ok but if he never takes another Wyoming football snap I could careless. Once again eat chit cowboys
so some of us were d bags on one game and you choose to be one all season?

But this is different somehow according to them because the refs were paid off and the QB can't take a hit.

Sorry that is bush league statement.

I have no issue with fans talking trash about how bad Wyoming's team is. But talking +++++ about an injury is a pussy move.

Can't finish your sentence?

No surprise. You can dish it out but can't take it. I will be visiting you every week just to let you know how bad you suck. Just letting you know. And you was the first inbred dumbass to use bad white trash grammer. Good job being a hypocrite as well.

I'm on a phone. Your excuse is being a illiterate idiot.