Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

OT: Novembeards

It's almost November .. When football, hockey, and hunting season all converge and men from around the country and women from Wyoming grow their "Novembeards." Who's in with me?

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

You can comply just by simply buying Apple products and hanging out in coffee shops.

I'm not gay, and I don't like PBR

It is possible to keep a nicely trimmed and groomed beard.

Not exactly the smartest idea to be the new hire in a conservative office to be the sole beard.  Plus, I wouldn't want one anyways.

It is possible to keep a nicely trimmed and groomed beard.

Yeah, but it isn't possible to grow one in a trimmed manner. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Every month is beard month. 

Just don't do a hipster beard.  Eff them bastards. 

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears; it was their final, most essential command.

there is always that awkward 2 week window where it looks like you are too lazy to shave, right before it fills out...

I always have a beard because I'm too lazy to shave. Let it get all bushy in winter time.

Maybe the Reno Novimbreds will grow Novembeards.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.