Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyopride

A Note for CSU....

Ugh... Wyopride, while I appreciate the enthusiasm, you're just feeding the inevitable fire.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

@wyoPride:

I unferstanding you "...don't give a sh*t about the records." How do you feel about the Vegas line, which is somewhere between CSU +17.5 - 20.5?

Thx for the P-Diddy clip. I'm sure all the Top-40 loving 12-yr-old girls who post here will really enjoy that.

Here's to a good game w/no injuries!

GO STATE...KILL wyo & Retain El Boot!!!

One player doesn't lose a ball game.

He did, you football moron. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Keep telling yourself that, twatsicle. 

Did you watch any of the game? Do you have any idea what you're talking about?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Did you watch any of the game? Do you have any idea what you're talking about?

There's more than one play that dictates the result of a football game.

Your line of thought is right up there with the tools that wanted to crucify

Brotzman.

There's more than one play that dictates the result of a football game.

Your line of thought is right up there with the tools that wanted to crucify

Brotzman.

? What are you talking about? There was one play that completely dictated the result of the football game, and that was Kirk staring down a wide open receiver for 3 seconds and then tossing it across his shoulder out the back of the end zone. I could have thrown the ball to the tight end. The coach and another receiver were pointing to the tight end screaming. Kirk could have run it in, even with his 2.0x gravity handicap. 

I've said it to other people on here- deliberately not knowing what the hell you're talking about is not an effective argument strategy. 

? What are you talking about? There was one play that completely dictated the result of the football game, and that was Kirk staring down a wide open receiver for 3 seconds and then tossing it across his shoulder out the back of the end zone. I could have thrown the ball to the tight end. The coach and another receiver were pointing to the tight end screaming. Kirk could have run it in, even with his 2.0x gravity handicap. 

I've said it to other people on here- deliberately not knowing what the hell you're talking about is not an effective argument strategy. 

You're failing to understand that there were a multitude of actions that

caused the game to be where it was at that point.

It's like putting the sole blame on Brotzman for missing simple kick while

ignoring the defensive and offensive miscues.

Win as a team, lose as a team.

SHEEP WEEK!!!!

I'm with WyoPride on this one. Records don't matter. Home field advantage doesn't matter. Let's be honest, Hughes is basically War Memorial Stadium south. We take over that stadium!

Start shining our boot, rammies. We'll be taking it home to Laramie this weekend!

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

Don't you have a long haul to make? Or are you just posting from the Pilot truck stop between gassing up and the only shower you have had all week. It's painfully obvious you didn't see the game.

Wyoming to the Big 12!!!

@wyoPride:

I unferstanding you "...don't give a sh*t about the records." How do you feel about the Vegas line, which is somewhere between CSU +17.5 - 20.5?

Thx for the P-Diddy clip. I'm sure all the Top-40 loving 12-yr-old girls who post here will really enjoy that.

Here's to a good game w/no injuries!

GO STATE...KILL wyo & Retain El Boot!!!

Do you win and lose games with the Vegas Lines? If so then the Seahawks should still be undefeated.

Wyoming to the Big 12!!!

Don't you have a long haul to make? Or are you just posting from the Pilot truck stop between gassing up and the only shower you have had all week. It's painfully obvious you didn't see the game.

I see that I have hurt your feelings, I apologize.

Do you win and lose games with the Vegas Lines? If so then the Seahawks should still be undefeated.

CSU was an underdog last year when they visited Laramie last season. I believe they won the game. I believe the final score was something like 52-20. I believe they brought home The Boot that now has a permanent home on the South Concourse of Moby Arena.

I could be wrong.

JFC. Of course there are a multitude of actions. Of course, there are also bottlenecks that decide the game. Don't score with minutes left in the red zone in a perfectly called play? Fault of the quarterback. You're clearly unable to understand that just because something is complex doesn't mean that any one part breaking can cause the whole thing to not function. Like, your brain.