Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McDaddy

Top 5 MWC Basketball Final Ranking IMO

Just remember before your head swells, we split last year and have a much better team this year with more bigs to support Larry Nance and a killer defense. Shyatt has his players and they are talented.  

Just remember before your head swells, we split last year and have a much better team this year with more bigs to support Larry Nance and a killer defense. Shyatt has his players and they are talented.  

Wyoming looks better than I thought admittedly, but lets be real, Wyoming struggled on the road even when you had Nance last year. Also SDSU is better than last year.

Really?! How so?

Sounds like Elite 8 or bust!!

We have more offensive players that can contribute, I bet by the end of the year it will be obvious to everyone that the offense is better. That's not to say X was holding them back in any way, or that they are better without him.

Anything worse than a sweet 16 would be a big disappointment. We still might have to improve a bit more to get to the elite 8 but it's not out of realm of possibility.

You still have to win on the road, and I don't see that being as easy as you may think. Its a Wednesday night game when Diego comes to town but the fans will make the road trip to fill the newly remodeled Dome.

:foottap:

Wyoming

San Diego

New Mexico

UNLV

Boise

sdsu wins this going away, especially when pope gets up to full speed.  i might put wyo next, but unm? that i don't get, they lost too much and haven't shown much so far. i'd put csu (stanton kidd) and a couple of others ahead of them...but just my opinion.

You still have to win on the road, and I don't see that being as easy as you may think. Its a Wednesday night game when Diego comes to town but the fans will make the road trip to fill the newly remodeled Dome.

I think there is a good shot we will split, I just assume we will be better on road in MWC than you guys.

Not saying you won't finish ahead of us. Good chance you do, but CSU is also greatly improved also.