Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dogs4Me

CSU, Fresno vs. CSU, San Diego...Who Wins and Why?

Battle For California...Farmers vs Surf Queens  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes the "W"?

Let's see where this goes...

I have FS down for the win because FS > CSU, SD.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

FS out to an early lead...wonder if SUDS will win the second half like last year?

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

LOL...not a single vote for CSU, SD.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Fresno is not a state.

Sorry had 2 do it ;)

Does that mean your vote is gonna be for FS? :D

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

It's a little too early to be talking about this but rest assured SDSU will be tea bagging CSU Fresno.

I'm guessing you were never good with "order of operations", right?

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Cal State Fresburg (World Championship Headquarters for the Urine Bomb Toss) will take their beating once again.

Aztecs 48

Frestuckians 10

Cal State Fresburg (World Championship Headquarters for the Urine Bomb Toss) will take their beating once again.

Aztecs 48

Frestuckians 10

LOL...not gonna happen.

Bob+Office+Space.jpg

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

San Diego, you suck.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

How come I rarely here any of you Aztec haters cheering on your team? It seems you prefer to post here just to call us names. Hmmm. to each his own I guess.

As for the game, yeah its early, but I see a good game that ends with an .... wait for it........................................... an SDSU win! (The good guys always win!). But good luck in every other game this year except against us.

It's a little too early to be talking about this but rest assured SDSU will be tea bagging CSU Fresno.

Good once you serve the tea, make sure that my appetizers arrive at the same time. Hurry up! Dont keep the rest of the Fresno State Fan base waiting too long it will effect your tips. Poor wait service reflects poorly on your degree!

Well well... I see that K5James and all his sock puppets/troll friends/SDSU fanbase have voted here which are about 8 in total. Which is a true representation of SDSU's true number of fans. So I will be surprised if more Asstick "fans" vote not because one or two of them will hire some homeless dude to go to the game, give him a free shirt, and promise of $10.00 for alcohol if they vote here and $20.00 more if they go to the game but because I would be surprised that James was smart enough to create another moniker for his sock puppets.

Are all 8 of the SDSU fanbase coming to the game this year?