Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Headbutt

Most overrated player in the MWC this year?

Fajardo also received offers from Nebraska and Arizona.

Gotta call BS here. I originally checked only Rivals but just also checked Scout and ESPN and none of the three say anything about him having been offered a scholarship by Nebraska or Arizona.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Carr is not over hyped. He will be great this year.

I would lean towards Fajardo too.

"Make like a tree and scram" - Rosegreen

Your administration is the reason why our basketball league is bleeding out currently. If you didn't insist on San Jose being in the MWC, so you guys would have someone that votes similar to SDSU, every team in the MWC wouldn't have to play 2 games vs. a team with a 330 RPI ranking EVERY season.

You guys are as stupid as you are desperate.   - Cowboy Junky

Carr is not over hyped. He will be great this year.

I would lean towards Fajardo too.

Carr will definitely load up the stat box, just don't count on him with the game on the line. :lol:

Leon McFadden.....because if he was really any good, he'd be at USC.

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

Props to Headbutt for a solid thread topic.

Cody Fajardo without a doubt. There are reasons why a kid who put up monster numbers at a HS football factory got offers only from UNR, UNLV and SJSU.

He had offers from Nebraska and Arizona. But don't let facts get in the way of a good tar and feathering. Ironically, he didn't receive those offers until just after he verballed to Nevada. Poachers.

Nice try, Sleeping.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

Gotta call BS here. I originally checked only Rivals but just also checked Scout and ESPN and none of the three say anything about him having been offered a scholarship by Nebraska or Arizona.

even a Boise fan website talks about his competing offers. Nice fail.

Call it whatever you want...It happened..Though you think the kid is crap he was the Los Angeles County player of the year his senior

He was the LA Times player of the year.

Boy, you really stepped in it this time, didn't you. I'm shocked that you haven't learned by now that the recruiting sites are not reliable, especially non-AQ's. I really am surprised. Do a search and the late Nebraska offer was very aggressive, and he just told them that he gave his word to NV and was sticking to it. Nebraska didn't get the top guy on their board and when that happened they went after Fajardo.

The kid was learning the system and everything else. Judging talent on a few stats of learning FB is laughable. If you saw him play at the end of the season, you would know why he's getting hype. The first game he played three quarters was against Texas Tech and he had a 207 QB rating.

When you see that he's gained at least 10 lbs of muscle in the off season, and see how great of an off season he's had now knowing the system, it's no wonder he was recently named on the Davey O'Brien Award watch list along with Carr. Smith didn't make the cut.

kat.jpg

Boy, you really stepped in it this time, didn't you. I'm shocked that you haven't learned by now that the recruiting sites are not reliable, especially non-AQ's. I really am surprised. Do a search and the late Nebraska offer was very aggressive, and he just told them that he gave his word to NV and was sticking to it. Nebraska didn't get the top guy on their board and when that happened they went after Fajardo.

The kid was learning the system and everything else. Judging talent on a few stats of learning FB is laughable. If you saw him play at the end of the season, you would know why he's getting hype. The first game he played three quarters was against Texas Tech and he had a 207 QB rating.

When you see that he's gained at least 10 lbs of muscle in the off season, and see how great of an off season he's had now knowing the system, it's no wonder he was recently named on the Davey O'Brien Award watch list along with Carr. Smith didn't make the cut.

We saw exactly how he looked at the end of the season. Awful.

We saw exactly how he looked at the end of the season. Awful.

The truth is that you didn't see him play at the end of the season liar.

We were tied in the 4th quarter and going to the wire with ranked S. Miss. was an aweful game for Cody. LOL.

When are you going to realize that making shiit up isn't going to make you any smarter?? It surely ain't going to make you look smarter.

Isn't it ironic that the professional football analysts with even half a brain always disagree with you? That tells you all you need to know. LOL.

kat.jpg

Yeah, well we beat you last season. Try shutting the f---- up until you beat us.

Nah...this is your last season here so we need to torture you with the beating that is coming your way this season.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

He had offers from Nebraska and Arizona. But don't let facts get in the way of a good tar and feathering. Ironically, he didn't receive those offers until just after he verballed to Nevada. Poachers.

Nice try, Sleeping.

Let's see proof.

Besides the drooling comments by Convert, that is.

Boom goes the dynamite.

From his Bio on the Nevada athletic site..

Personal

Born Cody Michael Fajardo on March 29, 1992 ... Son of Tim Fajardo and Cindy Ludwig ... Has an older brother, Cory ... Majoring in business management ... Father played football at Texas Tech and grandfather, George, played at Colorado ... Chose Nevada over Nebraska, Arizona, Washington State, UNLV, Central Michigan, Wyoming and San Jose State because he felt at home when visiting campus and felt like the Pistol offense was a perfect fit ...

From an interview on his LOI signing day..

Fajardo had received interest from Nebraska, but not an offer, until it was too late in his eyes. Fajardo committed to Nevada on Friday. Nebraska, after having one of their quarterback recruits go elsewhere, decided to offer Fajardo on Monday.

“There was a big part of that was interested in going to Nebraska when they first started talking to me and when I set up my official visit,” Fajardo said. “I gave them all of the time, but when they told me they were going in a different way, I said OK, things happen.

“That day, I called Nevada (coach Chris Ault) and I committed. Nebraska tried to jump back in the picture late, but I was loyal to my word.”

OK I'll help you out:

http://www.servitehs.org/apps/news/show_news.jsp?REC_ID=126117&id=8

"Ault called Cody Fajardo the leader of the class. The dual-threat quarterback from Servite High (Anaheim, Calif.) gave a verbal commitment to the Pack on Saturday and then received offers from Nebraska and Arizona."

kat.jpg

The truth is that you didn't see him play at the end of the season liar.

We were tied in the 4th quarter and going to the wire with ranked S. Miss. was an aweful game for Cody. LOL.

When are you going to realize that making shiit up isn't going to make you any smarter?? It surely ain't going to make you look smarter.

Isn't it ironic that the professional football analysts with even half a brain always disagree with you? That tells you all you need to know. LOL.

8-19 for 60yds and a pick...one hell of a game there.

I watched that game from start to finish, god help me, and he was effing awful.

Southern Miss must have used the same space age "blitz" technique that Notre Dame used a few years ago against you guys.