Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sethpackfan09

Boise State...... your bad..

I'm not sure how you spin this into a positive. BSU has some serious offensive issues. Not only is Southwick less than stellar, the line play is questionable and there is no depth at RB. WR seems to be the only position there is any depth at and the QB cant get the ball to them. If you are counting on Bacon to hang 6 for you every game it will be a long season indeed.

How bad is Hendricks and Laughrea at this point if Southwick is still the starter. He just made some ugly throws tonight. I wonder how much of it is mental with him, he has the tools, but he has that huge number 11 hanging over his head and he might not have the mental toughness to overcome that. It might be best to take our chances with Loughrea and let him roll with it.

The game that concerns me the most is Fresno. They seem to be on fire and BSU could have some issues with them. They still have enough talent to win the MWC, but the offense has got to get better than it is.

Banned? By whom? Never was banned, not even for half a second.

Sucking at the internet would be starting 30 Boise St threads a month.

Not buying it...

And the second part is true, unless the clowns that are being trolled continue to bite.

Oh look, got another one and there goes another with bronco69.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Ian's back. Hey what happened man? I counted you down and out after happycamper said "you're done, Ian."

I missed your defense of Bronco but Joe Southwick lol still playing baseball in high school with the leg-first slides! Good to see him win it over Provo. Missed that michigan record, but they're now 12-2 or something against the state of beehives

The playoff is here and I can hardly believe this day has come. Now when will the playoff expand to 8 teams? 2016 please come true.

Only 1 person has the power to ban me.

Ian's back. Hey what happened man? I counted you down and out after happycamper said "you're done, Ian."

I missed your defense of Bronco but Joe Southwick lol still playing baseball in high school with the leg-first slides! Good to see him win it over Provo. Missed that michigan record, but they're now 12-2 or something against the state of beehives