Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

San Jose Crime Increase- Issue found?

LOL. Talk about a non sequitur. As simple as the article is it, apparently, is too subtle for your ability to understand it.

Thanks for the bite. I was beginning to think I wasn't going to get one with that half ass attempt, silly me, never fails. Most hypersensitive, little dck syndrome fan base in the MWC....maybe the country.

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Thanks for the bite. I was beginning to think I wasn't going to get one with that half ass attempt, silly me, never fails. Most hypersensitive, little dck syndrome fan base in the MWC....maybe the country.

And yet you relentlessly spend your time "sucking" on them. Nice job...

And yet you relentlessly spend your time "sucking" on them. Nice job...

And 8588 disappears from the board for a few days after each FresNeck loss to avoid backlash. He loves to dish it out, but he can't take it. 

cry+baby.jpg

Maytard must havr some kinda life to have to come to this board just like some Pavlovian dog to respond "Thanks( fill in the blank) every time 8588 posts something. Whatever floats your boat lol.

All SJ- FS banter aside, cant say i am surprised. I see SJ cops violating traffic rules all the time, needlessly. Dont ever really notice it with the sherriff or CHP.

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

R u Dora or somethin?

Thanks Diego!

<p><strong>"Just get rid of SJSU.... </strong><strong>SJSU is just Stanislaus State with more Asians..."</strong> Joe from Wy 6/26/2014</p>

<p><strong>"I'd much rather hang with the gays" </strong>Babigos 7/17/2014</p>

<p> </p>

<p>

</p>

moth-n-bulb-o.gif

Thanks Basketball_Fan!

<p><strong>"Just get rid of SJSU.... </strong><strong>SJSU is just Stanislaus State with more Asians..."</strong> Joe from Wy 6/26/2014</p>

<p><strong>"I'd much rather hang with the gays" </strong>Babigos 7/17/2014</p>

<p> </p>

<p>

</p>