Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

The Wyoming Womens soccer team plays for 1st place in the MWC at SDSU today.

Looks like a fun game to watch with 1st place on the line.  But who would have guessed that newcomer Colorado College would be making noise in the MWC (currently in 3rd place).

The CC Womens program has played for the national title at least twice.

My favorite MWC soccer clip has got to be the Lobo yanking the BYU coed, by her hair, to the ground.  Forever a classic.

I feel sort of bad for the BYU player, but I wonder what was going through her mind as she was yanking up on those shorts and then wham, right to the ground. I can name two women's soccer players, Mia Hamm because she stripped on the field and Elizabeth Lambert. Neither one because their soccer skills. That is actually more than men's soccer players. Pele and ...

Out of my mind for the Lobos!!

I feel sort of bad for the BYU player, but I wonder what was going through her mind as she was yanking up on those shorts and then wham, right to the ground. I can name two women's soccer players, Mia Hamm because she stripped on the field and Elizabeth Lambert. Neither one because their soccer skills. That is actually more than men's soccer players. Pele and ...

Look at the video from the entire game.

Lambert was out of line on numerous occasions.

BYU disrespect app works!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

BYU disrespect app works!

I like how UNM and UWyo fans think the BYU player brought this on herself. Talk about lack of personal accountability for bad behavior.

Also, the MWC refs should have been censured for "missing" her dirty play for so much of the game. They bear equal responsibility for letting things get out of hand.

By the way, UWyo had a great game at SUDS!

I like how UNM and UWyo fans think the BYU player brought this on herself. Talk about lack of personal accountability for bad behavior.

Also, the MWC refs should have been censured for "missing" her dirty play for so much of the game. They bear equal responsibility for letting things get out of hand.

Everything on the MWC board affects BYU fans somehow! Even (especially?) if it doesn't affect the actual institution of BYU at all!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Mia didn't strip. Brandi Chastain did

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExJlxiAWFo4#t=190

Yeah, and so were the BYU players. 

Elizabeth got her shorts pulled up tight right before ripping the girl down, she got an elbow in the gut before the forearm to the back.  Shouldn't your players have known better than to do such things to someone who is obviously unhinged if she was out of line on numerous occasions? 

Or is she just supposed to take the elbow and short tugging because it is being done by a Cougar?  Is that the out of line part, retaliation?

Out of my mind for the Lobos!!

Yeah, and so were the BYU players. 

Elizabeth got her shorts pulled up tight right before ripping the girl down, she got an elbow in the gut before the forearm to the back.  Shouldn't your players have known better than to do such things to someone who is obviously unhinged if she was out of line on numerous occasions? 

Or is she just supposed to take the elbow and short tugging because it is being done by a Cougar?  Is that the out of line part, retaliation?

I'm thinking Roswell wouldn't cut it on a college women's soccer team.

The World Needs More Cowboys!