Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

MOUNTAIN VS. WEST - Division supremacy

The West Division holds a 4-3 advantage in games against the Mountain Division this season

The West Division holds an all-time record of 16-10 (.615) against opponents from the Mountain Division since divisional play was instated

Mountain Division 2014 Record vs. West: 3-4 (.429)

West Division 2014 Record vs. Mountain: 4-3 (.571)

Mountain Division All-Time Record vs. West: 10-16 (.385)

West Division All-Time Record vs. Mountain: 16-10 (.615)

I hate being 2 of those 3 losses this year :(

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

The West Division holds a 4-3 advantage in games against the Mountain Division this season

The West Division holds an all-time record of 16-10 (.615) against opponents from the Mountain Division since divisional play was instated

It should be 4-3, damn you Wyoming!

Nothing like repeating the same couple of facts over and over again to make it look like a long list.

Get back to us after the season ends.

Who has played where? 

Western Division had 3 home games (1-2 record). 

Mountain Division had 4 home games (1-3 record).

Boise State has played 2 games (2-0)

New Mexico has played 2 games 0-2).

Wyoming has played 2 games (0-2)

Colorado State has played 1 game (1-0).

SJSU has played 1 game (1-0).

SDSU has played 1 game (1-0).

Hawaii has played 1 game (1-0).

Fresno State has played 2 games (1-1).

Nevada has played 2 games (0-2). 

7 of the 18 games have been played and it is as close as it can be. 

SDSU has had 5 upper half NCAA berths in a row.

Since the 'dogs have the third one we can't even blame it on the Rebs, bows and hosers. That sucks.

The Rebels haven't played a game yet - hard to blame them. The Rebels have more inter-divisional games left than New Mexico and Wyoming combined.  

Even though it is 3-4 West, the Mountain Division has money in the bank having Wyoming and New Mexico already playing 4 games. 

SDSU has had 5 upper half NCAA berths in a row.

NO! NO! NO!

I read it on an internet message board somewhere that the MTN >>>>>>>>>>> the West.

i know what youre thinking, but this just wasnt any internet message board. these guys were experts on the 4th qtr effects of playing at Altitude and watercolor pissbombs.

Put it back in your pants and let the season play out.

Typical racist slander from an "Aztec." You should be ashamed of yourself.

I get wolf pelts and what not, but what part of a bronco would have been useful to the Aztecs?

Culturally speaking would the Aztecs have found horse meat on their menu on a regular basis?

LBH45AqczF9hO5XyQxqE.jpg

I get wolf pelts and what not, but what part of a bronco would have been useful to the Aztecs?

Culturally speaking would the Aztecs have found horse meat on their menu on a regular basis?

Horses wouldn't have been on the menu since they weren't introduced to North America until the conquistadors arrived from Spain.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Horses wouldn't have been on the menu since they weren't introduced to North America until the conquistadors arrived from Spain.

Pretty sure I knew that, also I don't think that the Wolves in question covered the same geographic area as the Aztecs either -- but then again this is the make believe land of mascot fighting ...

LBH45AqczF9hO5XyQxqE.jpg