Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BroncoOrange

BYU @ Boise State

I'm worried about bsu's oline and db's. They are like a box of chocolate this year.

Don't be.  BYU's D line couldn't get a pass rush against a Pee wee team and the new BYU QB serves up more passes to wide open safeties than receivers.  Watch the USU game.  Garretson ate his lunch, took a nap, and then chucked it downfield to Sharp on those big plays.  And you saw how bad USU's offense was in the CSU debacle.  The Aggies  lost a game against a team that made it into the red zone one time and only then because Grey thought he was playing a powder puff game!!  Yet they smoked the Zoobs.  This is going to be a 56-7 game for BSU.

Don't be.  BYU's D line couldn't get a pass rush against a Pee wee team and the new BYU QB serves up more passes to wide open safeties than receivers.  Watch the USU game.  Garretson ate his lunch, took a nap, and then chucked it downfield to Sharp on those big plays.  And you saw how bad USU's offense was in the CSU debacle.  The Aggies  lost a game against a team that made it into the red zone one time and only then because Grey thought he was playing a powder puff game!!  Yet they smoked the Zoobs.  This is going to be a 56-7 game for BSU.

I doubt it.

You're the fella that takes offense towards USU from BYU fans talking about their game with UCF, so I'm not surprised you're still talking about a game that was three and a half weeks ago.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

I doubt it.

Lets see.  We beat the same bunch 35-20 at their house with the Zoobs hurt Heisman candidate responsible for their only TDs.  We lost to a team led by Bubbles and Grayson of all people  that couldn't even approach the end zone after the 1st play against a rather average Defense.   Boise killed that  same team. From what I saw 56-7 sounds generous to the Zoobs.

Guest #1Stunner

Don't be. BYU's D line couldn't get a pass rush against a Pee wee team and the new BYU QB serves up more passes to wide open safeties than receivers. Watch the USU game. Garretson ate his lunch, took a nap, and then chucked it downfield to Sharp on those big plays. And you saw how bad USU's offense was in the CSU debacle. The Aggies lost a game against a team that made it into the red zone one time and only then because Grey thought he was playing a powder puff game!! Yet they smoked the Zoobs. This is going to be a 56-7 game for BSU.

I'll bet you your proud BYU diploma that we come out fighting, and kick Boise's arse.

This is personal. Their tacky field angers us. And we have a Wyoming'ite on the practice squad who is toughening up the 3rd stringers who now comprise our team. The dude wears wranglers and is a hick... You know that is a big deal.

Guest #1Stunner

Lets see. We beat the same bunch 35-20 at their house with the Zoobs hurt Heisman candidate responsible for their only TDs. We lost to a team led by Bubbles and Grayson of all people that couldn't even approach the end zone after the 1st play against a rather average Defense. Boise killed that same team. From what I saw 56-7 sounds generous to the Zoobs.

Bask in USU's first win since the 1970s. You flip a coin enough, you'll eventually get tails.

And we aren't as sad about our loss as you are hoping. We are kind of okay with it. Our goal is to embarrass Boise, and then lose the rest of our games and get a new coach. Bronco to Hawaii or UNLV.

Bask in USU's first win since the 1970s. You flip a coin enough, you'll eventually get tails.

And we aren't as sad about our loss as you are hoping. We are kind of okay with it. Our goal is to embarrass Boise, and then lose the rest of our games and get a new coach. Bronco to Hawaii or UNLV.

I heard about that.  Andy Reid is all pumped to enforce the honor code, have to recruit, and give up 3 million a year to bring the Zoobs back to Glory.  How do you fire a coach who has to deal with all that, professes to like living in Provo,  pretends to be a Zoob, and still wins 10 games a year?   I guess when Reid is waiting in the wings....lol

I heard about that.  Andy Reid is all pumped to enforce the honor code, have to recruit, and give up 3 million a year to bring the Zoobs back to Glory.  How do you fire a coach who has to deal with all that, professes to like living in Provo,  pretends to be a Zoob, and still wins 10 games a year?   I guess when Reid is waiting in the wings....lol

Honestly, you guys come up with the biggest straw men and have just resorted to making crap up at this point.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

There's still some fight in them coogs.

Maybe this will be a game after all?!

It will obviously be a game the spread is only 6 points. This game should be a grudge match I m sure byu is better than Fresno and it took everything we had to beat them

image.png

Guest #1Stunner

I heard about that. Andy Reid is all pumped to enforce the honor code, have to recruit, and give up 3 million a year to bring the Zoobs back to Glory. How do you fire a coach who has to deal with all that, professes to like living in Provo, pretends to be a Zoob, and still wins 10 games a year? I guess when Reid is waiting in the wings....lol

What is the Aggie boner over Andy Reid about? You guys bring up Andy all the time out of the blue... Why?

Andy isn't on our radar. It's other guys.

Guest #1Stunner

It will obviously be a game the spread is only 6 points. This game should be a grudge match I m sure byu is better than Fresno and it took everything we had to beat them

We played Nevada close. So I agree, I think this game will be close. We may lose sight of your players if they wear all blue.

Honestly, you guys come up with the biggest straw men and have just resorted to making crap up at this point.

So who is the coach that's coming then.  It was Stunner who suggests, I think rather tongue in cheek that your going to pull the trigger on firing Bronco.  The rumor is the new coach must be active LDS.  Are you going to fire a guy with Bromocs record with an unproven like Sitake.  In all seriousness, I think cooler heads prevail and you guys move on to another ten win season of irrelevance next year while praying the Big 12 calls and making plans to join the AAC.

As far as the BSU game goes your D will need to leaps and bounds better than it has been.  Boise has a decent offense unlike USU.   All joking and rivalry aside I don't think I have seen a worse D-Line performance and USU's O-line was putrid until that game.  It was pretty stunning from an  Aggie perspective as they dominated Texas this year and owned Keeton at least two years running.  Nevada just lit you guys up too.

Ha!!

Aren't you the Boise fan calling on the coach to sit all of the starters, and for Boise to only play the backups?

circled+wagons.jpg

Yes I would like to see jay ajaii sit he was limping at the end of the Fresno game, our goal is to win the mountain west and this game has no affect on that goal.

image.png

Guest #1Stunner

So who is the coach that's coming then.  It was Stunner who suggests, I think rather tongue in cheek that your going to pull the trigger on firing Bronco.  The rumor is the new coach must be active LDS.  Are you going to fire a guy with Bromocs record with an unproven like Sitake.  In all seriousness, I think cooler heads prevail and you guys move on to another ten win season of irrelevance next year while praying the Big 12 calls and making plans to join the AAC.

As far as the BSU game goes your D will need to leaps and bounds better than it has been.  Boise has a decent offense unlike USU.   All joking and rivalry aside I don't think I have seen a worse D-Line performance and USU's O-line was putrid until that game.  It was pretty stunning from an  Aggie perspective as they dominated Texas this year and owned Keeton at least two years running.  Nevada just lit you guys up too.

Bronco won't get fired. He will pursue the Hawaii job.

We'll hire a Mormon coach like always, duh... There are lots of them.

Guest #1Stunner

Flying into boise Thursday night come down to busters for some pre game drinks with us stunner.

Thanks for the kind offer. Really. But I'll be staying behind, manning the fort in our mutual current home city.

Travel safe. Be kind to us BYU fans...we need friends. Give BroncoOrange a hug for me.