Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loboblast

OT The Walking Dead Season 5

It's finally here. 

What major character/s is going to die this season? 

What the hell is Terminus? Are they the hunters (cannibals) from the books??

Should be a good season. 

Thoughts? 

2113881-003.jpg

Yes Terminus are the cannibals.  

I really hope they kill off Carl.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

No spoilers please! Watching it tomorrow

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

They kill some zombies. FYI.

Ruined it.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Ready to start season 4 on Netflix is it worth it

Sometimes. It has quite a few "slow" episodes, but lots of character development/backstory/etc. so it depends if you like that kind of stuff. It also has one of the best, most stunning episodes of the entire series so far. If you plan to watch season 5, you should watch season 4 to understand the story arch.

Besides, it's not like there is much else to watch on Netflix.

Sometimes. It has quite a few "slow" episodes, but lots of character development/backstory/etc. so it depends if you like that kind of stuff. It also has one of the best, most stunning episodes of the entire series so far. If you plan to watch season 5, you should watch season 4 to understand the story arch.

Besides, it's not like there is much else to watch on Netflix.

I love end of the world stuff. I'm fascinated with nuclear war.

Fringe was a great show another semi end of the world show. Walter was best character since Spock.

The governor was another great character in season 3. He was pure evil.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

Fringe was a great show another semi end of the world show. Walter was best character since Spock.

I like that stuff too. Haven't seen Fringe. I'll have to add that to my list.

I've done a lot of research on nuclear war. It fascinates me for some reason. I'll have to look into Fringe.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Ruined it.

Word of advice.  If you don't want spoilers, don't open the thread that is all about discussing the episode.  Unless you like to live on the danger side and see how fast you can skim the thread without actually learning any big details.  That's hardcore.

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

I've done a lot of research on nuclear war. It fascinates me for some reason. I'll have to look into Fringe.

One of my all time favorite games is the Fallout series.   I don't know why, but post-apocalyptic stories just get me going.  Can't get enough of them.  Fallout is like drugs for me.

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg