Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sethpackfan09

Boise State...... your bad..

The defenses are decent, but the offenses are just terrible. Southwick looks bad even without pressure. And Nelson is just....not good.

Boise has a decent run defense. They have yet to prove that they can stop a decent passing offense. Both MSU and BYU were very one dimensional. I won't say they are bad but they are unproven against a good balanced offense.

I was and am a Patti fan and thought Southwick would have more of a grasp on the playbook. While he is not getting many chances with all the runs up the middle he is also not hitting some passes he should and is not running much and when he does run there is the issue of the slide.

Posted Image

I was and am a Patti fan and thought Southwick would have more of a grasp on the playbook. While he is not getting many chances with all the runs up the middle he is also not hitting some passes he should and is not running much and when he does run there is the issue of the slide.

Are you out on him? Do you give the other two a shot? Or hand the keys to the potential franchise and live with the early bumps?

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

I think BYU has a better defense then they have had in a long time but that's not saying much. Who has BYU played with a good offense this year?

Washington St: Not good.

Weber St: sucks.

utah: one of the worst bcs offenses

BSU: have they looked good on offense at all this year?

Are you out on him? Do you give the other two a shot? Or hand the keys to the potential franchise and live with the early bumps?

I will preface this post by pointing out that I am not a coach and am highly intoxicated. Southwick deserves more and I actually heard boos tonight but I don't think they were directed at him but the playcalling but it's not good IMO. It's clear Petersen thinks he is the best and he was the #32 QB prospect when he came out which is not bad so I think he has the talent I just think he may be putting 2 much pressure on himself. I did not see the spring game but at the fall game Patti looked to have "it" more then Southwick. He moved in the pocket while looking downfield and threw some passes on the run that looked good. If it were me I would like to redshirt Patti however I think he is better then Laughrea or Hedrick and BSU won't win many games without better QB play.

Posted Image

I will preface this post by pointing out that I am not a coach and am highly intoxicated. Southwick deserves more and I actually heard boos tonight but I don't think they were directed at him but the playcalling but it's not good IMO. It's clear Petersen thinks he is the best and he was the #32 QB prospect when he came out which is not bad so I think he has the talent I just think he may be putting 2 much pressure on himself. I did not see the spring game but at the fall game Patti looked to have "it" more then Southwick. He moved in the pocket while looking downfield and threw some passes on the run that looked good. If it were me I would like to redshirt Patti however I think he is better then Laughrea or Hedrick and BSU won't win many games without better QB play.

Your tem won, no hand wringing tonight. Go be drunk somewhere there are scantily clad coeds

I think Hedrick may have made some hay tonight. The run game was more plausible than the pass