Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NAUdude

3 FCS vs. MW matchups this weekend. Most likely to get beat...

Wyoming vs Cal Poly

Nevada vs. Northwestern St.

Hawaii vs. Lamar

in my opinion Wyoming could be in trouble. Cal Poly recruits fewer, but they're mainly Cali bred - one of the best recruiting states in the country. Poly has had a pretty decent team in past years, wouldn't surprise me at all if they win.

All three MWC teams will win, but Cal Poly will play the best of those FCS teams. The Mustangs always play tough!

Wyoming vs Cal Poly

Hawaii vs. Lamar

in my opinion Wyoming could be in trouble. Cal Poly recruits fewer, but they're mainly Cali bred - one of the best recruiting states in the country. Poly has had a pretty decent team in past years, wouldn't surprise me at all if they win.

Poly is definitely most likely to win but I'd put it at under 20%

Wyoming vs Cal Poly

Hawaii vs. Lamar

Isn't SDSU playing an FCS team this weekend? North Dakota is FCS if I'm not mistaken. So that would make four MW teams. I think SDSU will win that one.

Isn't SDSU playing an FCS team this weekend? North Dakota is FCS if I'm not mistaken. So that would make four MW teams. I think SDSU will win that one.

my bad, you're right - SDSU hosts North Dakota. I still think Wyoming has the best chance of losing.

my bad, you're right - SDSU hosts North Dakota. I still think Wyoming has the best chance of losing.

You're drunk if you think Wyoming loses. They say Smith is doubtful to play, but I bet there a 50/50 shot of him playing...if that's the case, it won't even be close. Wyoming has more than enough firepower to destroy Cal Poly on offense...the defense needs to step up tho, big time.

If Brett doesn't play, I'll bet they rip the redshirt off of our freshman stud QB...very mobile, and a huge arm...he's no Brett, but a fine replacement IMO

Wyoming cruises to a comfortable 21 point victory.

"They're a bunch of jealous little dicks who use the anonymity of the internet to insult people who're doing what they wish they were doing." ~ Holden McNeil

It could happen if our D decides to take a sh!it. Wyoming has never lost to a FCS team.....unlike a few other teams in the MWC.