Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Official Thank SUDS for the MWC not going Winless Thread

Nobody held SDSU back except SDSU.

Among the differences between us and some of your conference mates is we acknowledge abject incompetence in our administrators.

Wait .... you beat f*cking Army. You also lost to UDub who got destroyed by LSU. Let's not act like you beat some powerhouse like say Louisiana Lafayette. Talk to me in a few weeks when you guys come off your high horse.

Yeah yeah, I'll save you the effort... Rebel football sucks, 9 of 11... blah blah blah.

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

You are welcome, MWC.

Man, this makes our impending showdown even more nerve wrenching...you guys still have Marshall Faulk?

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

You guys still bag your urine and throw it?

Nah, we're much more sophisticated now...we pour it in your shaved ice. Pina colada, LOL...suckas!

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Funny thing is that the conference record for the day was posted in another thread (MWC 1-5 vs FBS opponents) but no one beyond the SDSU fans (and BSU fans) would admit who the win came from. Sad.

I don't know which school you root for but please learn the #1 rule on this board in 2012. It's that admitting that SDSU has brought even one positive thing to the MWC is strictly verboten. Rather, guys like you are supposed to keep repeating the #1 mantra: "The MWC will be much better off once SDSU leaves, the MWC will be much better off once SDSU leaves, the MWC will be much better off once SDSU leaves . . ." Unconfirmed rumor has it that repeating the mantra 1,000 times - as some here have - results in the attainment of what is referred to as Craig Thompson Nirvana.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Wait .... you beat f*cking Army. You also lost to UDub who got destroyed by LSU. Let's not act like you beat some powerhouse like say Louisiana Lafayette. Talk to me in a few weeks when you guys come off your high horse.

Yeah yeah, I'll save you the effort... Rebel football sucks, 9 of 11... blah blah blah.

Chris, contrary to most of your posts, the one above is completely inane since absolutely none of us Aztecs has said that beating Army was some BFD.

Might help Rebels football for you guys to stop getting mad at us and focus your venom on the idiots who are actually responsible.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Chris, contrary to most of your posts, the one above is completely inane since absolutely none of us Aztecs has said that beating Army was some BFD.

Might help Rebels football for you guys to stop getting mad at us and focus your venom on the idiots who are actually responsible.

I'm not mad at you guys and plenty of my venom has been sent towards our admins. I emailed Livengood today and told him I am no longer going to be donating to the RAF until they show a commitment to building a respectable football program. As a joke I also told him I was going to file a dispute with my credit card company for fraud because UNLV is committing fraud by pretending to field a football team. I continued to tell him that I will not be eating my tickets for the remainder of the season as a support to the kids who work very hard to try and win games but I will not buy any concessions or merchandise at the games.

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

I'm not mad at you guys and plenty of my venom has been sent towards our admins. I emailed Livengood today and told him I am no longer going to be donating to the RAF until they show a commitment to building a respectable football program. As a joke I also told him I was going to file a dispute with my credit card company for fraud because UNLV is committing fraud by pretending to field a football team. I continued to tell him that I will not be eating my tickets for the remainder of the season as a support to the kids who work very hard to try and win games but I will not buy any concessions or merchandise at the games.

During the UpChuck era of SDSU football, somebody tried to say on the old Aztectalk that threats like yours to administrators wouldn't do anything because they're public employees guaranteed of a job. That's total bullocks, of course. They may work for the government but ADs have no civil service protection and if they screw up, they can be gone immediately, or at least by the end of their usually yearly contract. As an Aztec, I've seen that first hand and in every case, the drooling fool earned his termination.

Boom goes the dynamite.

The MWC would probably have gone 8-2 if every school got to play Army last weekend. So, why the need to seek attention and praise for beating a team that has had 1 winning season since 1996?

I have a ton of respect for all the service academies, but Army is a far cry from playing Air Force or Navy.

Sorry! Can't thank SDSU for beating an easy opponent at home, when they dropped the ball the previous week vs middle of the PAC 12 Washington team. That was your shot to make the MWC proud, and you failed.

515px-Nevada_Wolf_Pack_Txt.svg.png

The MWC would probably have gone 8-2 if every school got to play Army last weekend. So, why the need to seek attention and praise for beating a team that has had 1 winning season since 1996?

I have a ton of respect for all the service academies, but Army is a far cry from playing Air Force or Navy.

Sorry! Can't thank SDSU for beating an easy opponent at home, when they dropped the ball the previous week vs middle of the PAC 12 Washington team. That was your shot to make the MWC proud, and you failed.

Yup. we should have lost like every other team in the Mountain Trash did, sorry to rock the boat with a W

i_love_suds_mug-p168021735772838352enw9p

Yup. we should have lost like every other team in the Mountain Trash did, sorry to rock the boat with a W

Where did anyone say you should have lost. I'm just saying, don't be the idiot who goes up to his friends the next day asking for a high five, just because you were the only one who didn't strike out, by going home with the ugly chick.

Are you just looking for creative ways to embarrass yourself? I think we all expect a little more class from a Big East board moderator. Then again, maybe not.

515px-Nevada_Wolf_Pack_Txt.svg.png

So it's ok for the board to be full of back-rubs and reach-arounds over Week 1 victories against Southern, Idaho State, Weber State & possibly the worst AQ team in the country in Colorado (meanwhile calling out Boise and SDSU for losing true road games), but beating Army by 5 TD's to keep the conference from getting entirely shut out of the win column in Week 2 isn't worthy of a high five?

Nevada, Wyoming, SDSU, & Boise all played legit AQ status road games in Week 1 and only the team with (in my opinion) the easiest of those games won. In Week 2 the conference blows chunks - Nevada played close but lost at home, Boise was on a bye, and SDSU beats an opponent who is probably better than what anyone (short of Nevada) beat in Week 1.

Would you have preferred SDSU to have beaten an FCS team in week 1 and then lost to an FCS team in week 2? Considering that's not too far off the average of what has gone on in the conference so far in 2012, I'd say anything better than that deserves some acknowledgement.

San_Diego_State_Aztecs_logo.png