Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BYUcougfan

BYU vs. UNR Game

The fact that Rebel fans among others on this board find more joy in BYU struggles than in anything regarding your own team really is pathetic. I'm not surprised you and the chronies are too dense to realize it. Hilarious!!! :lol:

Lol--Not much joy to be had for Rebel football this season-- With what we have going on this year expectations were low all year.

I'm a MWC fan as well, and seeing the program that tried to sabotage the MWC go up in flames is where I find joy.--That's hilarious.

Enjoy your sinking ship. :lol:

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

Does this mean BYU is slated for the New Mexico Bowl?

Obviously TCU has the National Title game vs. Boise State

Air Force will get the Indpendence Bowl vs. VaTech

Utah will probably get the Las Vegas Bowl vs. Stanford

SDSU gets the Poinsettia Bowl vs. Navy

BYU gets the NM Bowl vs. NMSU

You forgot about the Armed Forces Bowl.

And what makes you think NMSU will be bowl eligible.

The fact that Rebel fans among others on this board find more joy in BYU struggles than in anything regarding your own team really is pathetic. I'm not surprised you and the chronies are too dense to realize it. Hilarious!!! :lol:

I wont dispute the fact that UNLV is horrible. We suck at football! But, at least we can admit it! BYU on the other hand... is not much better than UNLV this season.. and yet the team and their delusional fans want to go independent! Hilarious! I cant believe BYU is too dense to realize what a stupid move they made :lol:

Lol--Not much joy to be had for Rebel football this season-- With what we have going on this year expectations were low all year.

I'm a MWC fan as well, and seeing the program that tried to sabotage the MWC go up in flames is where I find joy.--That's hilarious.

Enjoy your sinking ship. :lol:

I will. BYU's long term prospects are far better than those of UNLV who hasn't had any expectations for decades, not just this year. One season does not make or destroy a program like BYU. The Cougars will be just fine and I'm sure a program on the level of UNLV will continue to stink up the MWC joint and be the albatross of AQ status for a deserving conference. Kudos......

v0icAvfW.jpg

I wont dispute the fact that UNLV is horrible. We suck at football! But, at least we can admit it! BYU on the other hand... is not much better than UNLV this season.. and yet the team and their delusional fans want to go independent! Hilarious! I cant believe BYU is too dense to realize what a stupid move they made :lol:

I didn't realize that BYU's 2010 football prospects in a rebuilding year was the key factor in their decision to go Independent. Good post. Leave it to a Rebel fan to educate the masses......

v0icAvfW.jpg

I didn't realize that BYU's 2010 football prospects in a rebuilding year was the key factor in their decision to go Independent. Good post. Leave it to a Rebel fan to educate the masses......

No, you are right. It wasn't that BYU's 2010 football prospects in a rebuilding year was the key factor in their decision to go Independent. It was because they were butt-hurt that Utah was invited to the Pac-10 and BYU was not!... :lol::lol: :lol: Ahh, poor BYU.

No, you are right. It wasn't that BYU's 2010 football prospects in a rebuilding year was the key factor in their decision to go Independent. It was because they were butt-hurt that Utah was invited to the Pac-10 and BYU was not!... :lol::lol: :lol: Ahh, poor BYU.

I agree, poor BYU. I only hope we can have half as much to cheer for in football as UNLV will in the future.

v0icAvfW.jpg

Well, at least you have more 3rd and 4th place MWC finishes to look forward to in basketball as well. Don't downplay the excitement of that..... :D

And don't forget that BYU will continue to lose their conference tournament in Vegas again every year.. Even if it is at The Orleans now!!! Gotta keep that BYU tradition alive!!!

Nevada is a good team, BYU is coming along albeit at a slower then I would like to see pace.

Congrats Nevada, much success to you guys through the season.

We are all connected;

To each other, biologically

To the earth, chemically

To the rest of the universe atomically

- Neil deGrasse Tyson