Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

csufan04

Whats up with SJSU, Talking trash on Ramnation about recruiting of all things.

SJSU, the new UNLV of football. Quick, somebody declare them offseason recruiting champs!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

They are getting good recruiting classes (weren't they 2nd in the conference for the current class?).

That said, it's SJSU. Unless they show they can actually do something with their talent, it's all meaningless. And I think we all know how  it will go with them.

I'm not sure what possessed the guy to go onto the CSU board and talk 2016 verbal commitments, especially 10 months prior to 2016's NLOI day. But, I'd hardly classify his post as "talking trash". All he posted was that SJSU had one 4-star commit, two 3-star commits, and one 2-star commit thus far. Why he even bothered to that, who knows. But it certainly caused a dust up with the CSU fans. Me thinks you protest a bit too much.   

Champ Logo.jpg

With the exception of a select few, SJSU fans have proven themselves to be as intellectually capable as their AD. In other words, they suck.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

I'm not sure what possessed the guy to go onto the CSU board and talk 2016 verbal commitments, especially 10 months prior to 2016's NLOI day. But, I'd hardly classify his post as "talking trash". All he posted was that SJSU had one 4-star commit, two 3-star commits, and one 2-star commit thus far. Why he even bothered to that, who knows. But it certainly caused a dust up with the CSU fans. Me thinks you protest a bit too much.   

Cmon buddy you can't be serious. Starting a thread on another forum about your own team, unprompted, is automatically posturing.

Cmon buddy you can't be serious. Starting a thread on another forum about your own team, unprompted, is automatically posturing.

Say it with me...Es Jay Es You...see my comment.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

With the exception of a select few, SJSU fans have proven themselves to be as intellectually capable as their AD. In other words, they suck.

Yea, Fresno's filled with intellects, LMAO. You and this guy above vying for troll of the year-be proud!

SJSU will surprise this year.

Be surprisingly bad?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Clarification. One win would be a surprise. Some will be surprised they managed one win. Others will be surprised they didnt win the west div. Thus, SJSU will surprise.

/prognostication

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648