Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rofl_copter_dos

Troll Derby Recruiting Thread Flamewar Region

Recruiting Thread Flamewar Region, where star rankings mean everything. And nothing.  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Creeper vs Dogs4Me

2. 2. Masterfrog vs Dr Dre

3. 3. FalesB4Carr vs UNLV82

4. 4. CowboyJunky vs kalua pig

Typical reaction from someone I would've thrown in the dumpster in high school

i can feel your seething nerd-rage from here

Please don't cast a wizard spell on me

Ok, I tried. Now I gotta turn my back on you.

Remember, if he says no it means no.

I found a video of Creeper when his dad destroyed his video games last weekend

https://www.youtube.com/embed/EglOsfErtaE?autoplay=1&FORM=VIRE8&MID=2500&PC=APPL

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

I found a video of Creeper when his dad destroyed his video games last weekend

https://www.youtube.com/embed/EglOsfErtaE?autoplay=1&FORM=VIRE8&MID=2500&PC=APPL

So much effort for so little return. You, sir, are not good at this. Now go try and get yer self some no matter how unlikely. Be relentless out there, but take a break here first, please.

So much effort for so little return.

The sad, short biography of your life

That is if you can call that whale of a wife you have a "RETURN"

Maybe if you were fishing

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

This guy...you get 'em gangsta....LMAO

Given your lack of muscular development and testosterone in general how do you avoid being crushed by your spousal behemoth

Yes, they hurt....but somebody's gotta nut up here from SJS, I'm getting tired.

We don't win so we can't talk trash about FS who also doesn't win? Lol. Rise up Sparta-I want more reps next year in this field. You don't swing you you ain't gonna get a hit.

Lol....very true. Too bad Maynard's flame burnt out so quickly. He would have been a final four favorite for sure.

Stop, she's big bonedid.

Maybe you can squeeze me into the booth at Applebee's with your two twinks you call "friends?" I'm sure it wouldn't be your first foursome, although you'll need young rebel close to slip the mickey or no dice-gotta thick wife at home.

Stop, she's big bonedid.

Maybe you can squeeze me into the booth at Applebee's with your two twinks you call "friends?" I'm sure it wouldn't be your first foursome, although you'll need young rebel close to slip the mickey or no dice-gotta thick wife at home.

No thanks, I don't do butter faces.

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

The only turnaround is 8588 checking to see which booth boy is doing the pounding.

You sure do talk about gay stuff a lot.  Obviously occupies a lot of your thoughts.  Just sayin.

You sure do talk about gay stuff a lot. Obviously occupies a lot of your thoughts. Just sayin.

Are you uncomfortable? You know what they say....

8588, I'm sure you'd have liked me to leave, hopefully I don't embarrass myself anymore. LMAO

Are you uncomfortable? You know what they say....

8588, I'm sure you'd have liked me to leave, hopefully I don't embarrass myself anymore. LMAO

You're losing votes here, Creeper. Stop, seriously. I'm just trying to help you out here.

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg