Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

Boise starting QB arrested

Stunner, that has to be the most god awful avatar (as in cruel and unusual punishment) To think that we will have to look at that mug everywhere we go for the next 8 years makes me want to end it all in some mundane fashion ! Lol !

bsu%252520mwc%252520logo.jpg

Guest #1Stunner

Stunner, that has to be the most god awful avatar (as in cruel and unusual punishment) To think that we will have to look at that mug everywhere we go for the next 8 years makes me want to end it all in some mundane fashion ! Lol !

Bronco Tommy, you are one of the best Boise fans on here. You have my personal invitation to this year's BYU vs Boise game. I'd like to see a lot of Boise fans come out to this year's game.

Obstructing an officer= Coach is going to kill me ........RUN!

Actually

It was MIP= coach is going to kill me..RUN which THEN became MIP and obstruction ensuring coach is going to kill him

One of the Final Five..........

I don't mind Fiesta Bowls. Those are pretty special.

No argument here. Jealous.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Much better than the worst president in the history of America George Bush. The last thing this country needs is another bush term.

image.png

Finley's actions really puts Harsin in a spot here .... I am more concerned with trying to run from the cops than just accepting the ticket for minor in possession ....

But it is a great motivating factor for the other 3 competing for the starting job ....

Luckily, defenses are always ahead of offenses to begin the season and 2015 will be Boise's best defense since 2010 ....

I agree with mysfit .... 1-3 games .... 3rd game is Idaho State ... and we could win that with Harsin at QB ....

To beat UW all we need from a QB is 14-25 ... 200 yards ... 1 TD and 0 INTs ... the defense and running game will do the rest ....

Finely suspension = Rypien start.

Is he former NFL QB Mark Rypien's son? 

mark-rypien.jpg