Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbpack

Nevada the new MWC king

:popcorn:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Whatever. Wyoming to the B12. Only a matter of time before all our sports are there and we own that league. This conference is too small to care about.

That's great for you guys. Can we come too?

Don't forget us Pack. Take us to the PAC together.

If you get invited, we are tagging along.  If we get invited, you're tagging along.  Either way we are stuck with each other.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

You Reno guys wish you could go to any high school during a recruiting evaluating period and find a basketball game.

You Reno guys wish you could go to any conference tournament you want in March.

I'd take Muselman in a heart beat, but no thanks to Polian. I'd rather have Sanchez.

With that said, I don't think you're ovetopping Boise as the king of the MWC. Neither are we untll we get things straightened out.

7 hours ago, ph90702 said:

If you’re such a UNLV fan, why did you go elsewhere?

Love the OP's enthusiasm for their school!

Please share a few reasons that have brought you to this stunning conclusion.

1. We're a flagship university and have never been absolute garbage like New Mexico.

2. ?

3. Profit.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.