Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Couch coach

Goodluck to transfer

Your funny but good to see your still talking out your ass. Let's see what claims I have made. One Rice would not be fired this year no matter what the season ended up being. Then I did say Zimm to Arizona okay i was wrong with that and now I am saying Goodluck is transferring. I can see how you would say I always come up with claims like this. As far as the rebel net thing I went over there once and found out you have to pay to discuss sports and I have never been back. To me it sounds like you are the one with the rebel net obsession you can't stop talking about it. And I can't link anything because I didn't get this info from the internet

Didn't you also say Morgan or Cornish would transfer? Hmmm.

Your funny but good to see your still talking out your ass. Let's see what claims I have made. One Rice would not be fired this year no matter what the season ended up being. Then I did say Zimm to Arizona okay i was wrong with that and now I am saying Goodluck is transferring. I can see how you would say I always come up with claims like this. As far as the rebel net thing I went over there once and found out you have to pay to discuss sports and I have never been back. To me it sounds like you are the one with the rebel net obsession you can't stop talking about it. And I can't link anything because I didn't get this info from the internet

Still you have no support of your claim or even a reason. You sit here saying nothing.

Still you have no support of your claim or even a reason. You sit here saying nothing.

He's got a point, CC. You just can't make a statement like that and not back it up and expect to maintain any credibility.

But if you're just trolling, good job. You've managed to rile them up.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

Okay I just read all the posts I never thought sharing some info would get some people so heated and ready to start a lunch mob. No I was not told this in confidence otherwise I would jot have said anything, and I also did not know he had homesick issues that is news to me. The guy that told me is Dominique Harvey the reason why I didn't say who told me is then we have 20 pages of who is he. Is it set in stone no if it was he probably already would have left.

I did say I expect a transfer and my guess was Morgan or Cornish and I said I had heard rumblings of players looking to transfer. The reason why I thought it might be Morgan was because of the lack of playing time previous to injuries of other player and the addition of DJ, Cornish because the competition between players at the 2&3

I give couch some major respect, he didn't run and hide. Could he be wrong? Maybe but he delivered with who told him what. Hopefully the guy is wrong that told him but there are some rumblings in parts unknown and this Harvey guy with the same info. Wonder if the RN source is the same person. 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

I give couch some major respect, he didn't run and hide. Could he be wrong? Maybe but he delivered with who told him what. Hopefully the guy is wrong that told him but there are some rumblings in parts unknown and this Harvey guy with the same info. Wonder if the RN source is the same person.

He also doesn't strike me as someone who is prone to start or spread unsubstantiated rumors.

If ph had started this thread, he would have been laughed off the board

Barack Obama

Yea, I have a feeling this is true.

Other than wanting to wait to announce when the semester is over, if you're leaving, why not just come out and say it?

Dave should hire a team shrink to deal with all the egos.

Barack Obama

I was just looking at some of my old posts and it looks like I have to be more clear on if it is my opinion, sarcasm, or some info I have received or found. But usually the only time I troll is if it deals with BYU or UOU, since I recently moved in the middle of a BYU dominant neighborhood and I work with mostly BYU and UOU fans it's fun getting them going. This is the only board I post on anymore (that is a MWC or UNLV related board) I use to post on CBS all the time until they changed up their website a couple years ago, since then I roamed around and ended up here because I love discussing UNLV and I am a huge MWC fan (minus CT). And I like to hear what is going on with each school. And yes I am one of those that cheer for every school ooc that is in the MWC (yes even UNR).

I was just looking at some of my old posts and it looks like I have to be more clear on if it is my opinion, sarcasm, or some info I have received or found. But usually the only time I troll is if it deals with BYU or UOU, since I recently moved in the middle of a BYU dominant neighborhood and I work with mostly BYU and UOU fans it's fun getting them going. This is the only board I post on anymore (that is a MWC or UNLV related board) I use to post on CBS all the time until they changed up their website a couple years ago, since then I roamed around and ended up here because I love discussing UNLV and I am a huge MWC fan (minus CT). And I like to hear what is going on with each school. And yes I am one of those that cheer for every school ooc that is in the MWC (yes even UNR).

lmao