Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rofl_copter_dos

Troll Derby play-in voting.

Vote for the best troll  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Watercolors Region play-in

2. 2. Choo Choo U Is Our Daddy Region play-in

3. 3. Marry Me Reggie Theus Region play-in

4. 4. Recruiting Thread Flamewar Region play-in

Cincy is running away with the vote here huh?  Other 3 are fairly close.

lsWPzG9.gif

I'll enjoy this victory now because I'm gonna get #shredded next round.

The 33 of you who voted for Yellow Evan can expect to receive massive amounts of warning points if I lose!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

We got ourselves a game.

You aren't gonna like the reaction if I lose. Telling you right now.

7 hours ago, ph90702 said:

If you’re such a UNLV fan, why did you go elsewhere?

I'm in danger of losing the play in match!!!

I need a late rally.  I haven't played my best yet but I promise I will in the later rounds!

You're too specialized- Wyoming facilities smack can only get you so far.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

You're too specialized- Wyoming facilities smack can only get you so far.

Ok.  I was gonna save this for later but here goes:

Time to throw up some 3's...

This league is trash... CSU belongs in the B12 and will be there in a few years.  We are building a new 42,000 seat stadium and will soon have the best facilities in the League.  Boise's stilt stadium is hideous.

SJSU and Wyoming should just move to the Big Sky and forget it.  All you other pretenders just flat out suck and so do your schools and sports programs.

CSU has the best academics in this conference by far and is in the middle of a $1.2 billion campaign to improve and re-model the main campus.

If any of you pretenders want to join us in the B12 then fork over $250 million and improve your facilities ASAP.

I'm looking at you SDSU....

This league is trash... CSU belongs in the B12 C-USA and will be there in a few years.  We are building a new 42,000 31,000 seat stadium and will soon have the best decent facilities in the League.  Boise's stilt stadium is hideous where champions are made.

You forgot to mention CSU's superior lifestyle.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

How did TP miss the tourney this year?

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

That was my shot at the buzzer mug. Thanks...

Shit. Sorry. I'm going to switch my vote to you though.

This league is trash... CSU belongs in the B12 and will be there in a few years.  We are building a new 42,000 seat stadium and will soon have the best facilities in the League.  Boise's stilt stadium is hideous.

SJSU and Wyoming should just move to the Big Sky and forget it.  All you other pretenders just flat out suck and so do your schools and sports programs.

CSU has the best academics in this conference by far and is in the middle of a $1.2 billion campaign to improve and re-model the main campus.

If any of you pretenders want to join us in the B12 then fork over $250 million and improve your facilities ASAP.

I'm looking at you SDSU....

This Aztec agrees we need a new stadium and I can almost guarantee we will get one. It will either be as a tag-along with the Chargers or, more likely, at the current Qualcomm site after the Chargers move to Inglewood to rent from the Rams and SDSU then purchases all or a large percentage of the Qualcomm site. On the latter point, little known here is that although the City of SD owns all of the stadium, the city owns only half of the land, with the water company or whatever it's called owning the other half. Getting the whole kit and kaboodle would be preferable for campus expansion but not necessary to replace the Q with the type of 42K seat stadium you're building.

As to the B12, you won't be there in a few years nor will we or anybody else. At least not unless "a few" = 10. That said, I do think both of us will become members of a new B12 cobbled together by the leftovers after UT, OU and maybe a couple of the other current members leave.

Boom goes the dynamite.

This Aztec agrees we need a new stadium and I can almost guarantee we will get one. It will either be as a tag-along with the Chargers or, more likely, at the current Qualcomm site after the Chargers move to Inglewood to rent from the Rams and SDSU then purchases all or a large percentage of the Qualcomm site. On the latter point, little known here is that although the City of SD owns all of the stadium, the city owns only half of the land, with the water company or whatever it's called owning the other half. Getting the whole kit and kaboodle would be preferable for campus expansion but not necessary to replace the Q with the type of 42K seat stadium you're building.

As to the B12, you won't be there in a few years nor will we or anybody else. At least not unless "a few" = 10. That said, I do think both of us will become members of a new B12 cobbled together by the leftovers after UT, OU and maybe a couple of the other current members leave.

Sushi anyone?

Sushi anyone?

I love me some sushi

How did TP miss the tourney this year?

By being like the 10th trolliest BSU fan this year

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.