Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyopride

I thank God

I thank god every day I wake up a Wyoming Graduate.

The rest of the MWC is trash. Especially, CSU and SJSU...We should go independent like BYU. I think they were on to something... maybe meth... but it was something. 

Wyoming to the Big 12!!!

Guest #1Stunner

I thank god every day I wake up a Wyoming Graduate.

The rest of the MWC is trash. Especially, CSU and SJSU...We should go independent like BYU. I think they were on to something... maybe meth... but it was something. 

Speaking of trash, I remember Cowboys fans used to throw it at BYU fans/players.  It was a healthy thing.  BYU fans still share stories around camp fires about being brutalized by Wyoming fans.

Now Wyoming fans are without their only true villain (BYU), and are obviously confused about how to release their Cowboy Anger.  They are lashing out at CSU (never happened before like this), and apparently everyone else in the MWC.  Even Air Force.

The Cowboys fans need an intervention.  

A 3 game BYU-WYO series (home-home-neutral) needs to be scheduled so that Wyoming fans get themselves straight, and release the anger they've been holding for 5 years at BYU, as has always been done throughout their history.

Tom Burman---calling him out right now to get this done for the health of all Wyoming Cowboys fans.

Guest #1Stunner

I've never seen Wyoming fans this bad before....

One Wyoming fan even is trying to tell me that New Mexico and Wyoming is the biggest rivalry in the MWC now.   The situation is dire.

I thought that the obvious Wyoming concern troll wasn't a thing anymore

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

I thank God for the TVA.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

You should join the Big 12

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

This board (or at least this side of the board) is full of toneless ingrates. Proof positive.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

I thank god I make a triple digit income and didn't need to go to college to get it, especially CSU. I thank god I was able to send by kids to UW and provide them a college education so they may chose to live in Wyoming which they did. I thank god I can afford to contribute to the University of Wyoming because I know how special of a place it is. I thank god I can afford to drive to UW this Saturday and watch the spring scrimmage and support coach Bohl. I thank god I can indulge in alcoholic beverages after the game and decide if I chose to spend the night or not and stay in the best motel in town. Thank God!

Nice touch, you got my vote...

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

I thank god I make a triple digit income and didn't need to go to college to get it, especially CSU. I thank god I was able to send by kids to UW and provide them a college education so they may chose to live in Wyoming which they did. I thank god I can afford to contribute to the University of Wyoming because I know how special of a place it is. I thank god I can afford to drive to UW this Saturday and watch the spring scrimmage and support coach Bohl. I thank god I can indulge in alcoholic beverages after the game and decide if I chose to spend the night or not and stay in the best motel in town. Thank God!

Triple digit? So like 500 a year?

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.