Warbow

Welcome back jdgaucho

I hear you're no longer Kalua's cell bitch.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Guest #1Stunner

Good choice, he'll have the team Runnin' and Gunnin' in no time.

tgif-Joe-Friday.jpg

Just don't be late for practice.

That looks like Theus.

True.  But you're still ours!

evc_20150208_Hawaii_vs_UC_Santa_Barbara_

Come back when you have a few of these...

2556jv7.jpg1zvz8n4.jpg

2625oah.jpg

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Come back when you have a few of these...

2556jv7.jpg1zvz8n4.jpg

2625oah.jpg

Credit where credit is due and congrats for those championships, although sand volleyball and swimming & diving aren't sponsored by the BW.   You have a women's basketball regular season championship - and no surprise, Hawaii joined the one-and-done crowd albeit in the NIT - and we have a men's cross country championship.

You could end up winning two more BW crowns in softball and women's water polo, we might pick up one in baseball. 

We also currently boast a national ranking between 11 and 15 in all the baseball polls so who knows?  Omaha in our future??

Could be worse.

and Warbow, the lowest RPI team in the conference for softball is UC Davis at 123.  So there isn't going to be much dragging down there.  Two bids for the NCAAs with CSUN and Hawaii?

Interesting, but I would have preferred to see what Benjy can do with a couple years.  Bye bye NWC, Fleming, Jovanovic, Jankovic? 

Interesting, but I would have preferred to see what Benjy can do with a couple years. Bye bye NWC, Fleming, Jovanovic, Jankovic?

Not sure who leaves from this years team.

I believe NWC has been staying in Canada since spring break so I doubt he comes back.

I agree Benjy was a good coach. Hopefully he lands somewhere good.

True.  But you're still ours!

evc_20150208_Hawaii_vs_UC_Santa_Barbara_

Come back when you get to one of these..picture to follow.

11049143_939808452767428_1418995735_n.jp

Interesting, but I would have preferred to see what Benjy can do with a couple years.  Bye bye NWC, Fleming, Jovanovic, Jankovic?

I doubt that anyone transfers, we'll see. NWC and Jankovic already sat out a season when they transferred to Hawaii, don't think they want to do that again. I think Fleming and Bobbit may look into it. Fleming played good minutes as a true freshman and is a future start and possible NBA material. He may leave to a big time school and sit out a year and come back stronger. Bobbit could sit out a year and heal his broken arm from last season. What you saw from him this year was half of what he can do because he was still babying his injury. We' ll see.

Oh and according to CBS sports it's going to be Eran Ganot assistant Head coach for SMC so looks like no Benjy.http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaab/eye-on-college-basketball/25140874/hawaii-hires-saint-marys-assistant-eran-ganot-as-next-coach

Back to the Riley Wallace style of Basketball.

I doubt that anyone transfers, we'll see. NWC and Jankovic already sat out a season when they transferred to Hawaii, don't think they want to do that again. I think Fleming and Bobbit may look into it. Fleming played good minutes as a true freshman and is a future start and possible NBA material. He may leave to a big time school and sit out a year and come back stronger. Bobbit could sit out a year and heal his broken arm from last season. What you saw from him this year was half of what he can do because he was still babying his injury. We' ll see.

Fleming's as good as gone unless you understand this tweet differently.

https://twitter.com/Ballaslife410/status/585930583068377089