Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dogs4Me

CSU, Fresno vs. CSU, San Diego...Who Wins and Why?

Battle For California...Farmers vs Surf Queens  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes the "W"?

Don't write off SDSU. I was at the SJSU/SDSU game and those Aztec players never quit. They left it all on the field. It should be a good game as both teams have something to prove. SDSU lost at home to an SJSU they did not respect and Fresno lost at home to Tulsa. Both Squads are going to want to prove that they are better than the naysayers are posting. Fresno has an edge, being at home, but who knows?

Great analysis until you said we 'lost at home to Tulsa'......i guess Tulsa is now the Bulldogs' second home, eh hoser?

~ FF

SDSU by double figures.

It's a little too early to be talking about this but rest assured SDSU will be tea bagging CSU Fresno.

Cal State Fresburg (World Championship Headquarters for the Urine Bomb Toss) will take their beating once again.

Aztecs 48

Frestuckians 10

Because stripes make your mother appear slimmer?

As for the title: I prefer Stoners vs. Meth Heads

LOL @ all the meth heads "thinking" they have a shot vs. the Aztecs.

Fresno will kick the crap out of SDSU because SDSU stinks this year.

This, friends, is what we call "coming full circle"...

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

What do you want me to say? CSUF is a great scholarly institution? OK. CSUF is a great scholarly institution. Am I getting close now?

All that aside, I would never take my family to see a game in your stadium. You have a bad reputation, so why bother? Then again you would get to visit Fresno and that would be a real treat. That blandishment, on it own, is almost enough for me to change my mind, but not quite.

(I have said this before, so just to be serious for a second, you can get a great undergraduate education at any Cal State school. There is no reason why you cannot get a world class education at CSUF or SDSU, particularly at the undergraduate level. A college education is as much you as it is the institution. Some of the CSUF grads who I follow are quite literate and intelligent (the person who tags his posts, "Yoda" is an example), just like some Yale or Havard grads are not literate and intelligent.)

But you are so thin skinned that ribbing you is fun.

Your data set is out dated. At one time, Fresno games had a questionable element that often had too much to drink. That crowd has mostly left now that alcohol isn't sold in the stadium and the crowd is different. Sure you have good natured smack talk but I have not seen much of the previous problem elements.

In addition, most of rep came from Cal fans who came to Fresno and did nothing but talk negatively about the Cal State system and the Fresno area in general. A few were so obnoxious they got help shutting their mouth. Quite frankly some of them deserved it. Try walking to the Cal Stadium and you will note the type to which I am referring. Others were harrased by the element mentioned above who have been sent packing.

SDSU fans will certainly be safe attending the Bulldog game. They will be sad but they will be safe.

No, we're still going to teabag you guys.

I LOL'd...appreciate the humor.

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Yeah, I'd rather live in Fresno and the beautiful central valley of California.

Ummmm, okay. Solid smack. :lol:

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

In addition, most of rep came from Cal fans who came to Fresno and did nothing but talk negatively about the Cal State system and the Fresno area in general. A few were so obnoxious they got help shutting their mouth. Quite frankly some of them deserved it. Try walking to the Cal Stadium and you will note the type to which I am referring. Others were harrased by the element mentioned above who have been sent packing.

If that's the case, there is no greater cause. Props to FSU fan on that. Can't stand the UC supremacy +++++++ we have to take every year.

As a Mexican-American who kinda appreciates the low rider culture, I'm glad it wasn't some dumbahss cholos that came up with this. Gangsta rednecks in Fresno did. Pure tackiness!

That car is suppose to be the embodiment of fast, physical and fanatical, according to TDR. Yeah, I'll say fanatical, but don't know about the other adjectives.

Why do you assume that being mad or "pissed" makes you play better?

Same reason I think Air Force is going to take their frustration out on CSU this weekend. It's my experience that when a team plays tough and they lose, they can deal with it better than a team who feels they made too many mistakes and beat themselves. This is not to take anything away from Tulsa, San Jose, or UNLV. But I think SDSU missed out on a lot of plays and they were not happy with their performance. Therefor, they're going to play a much more determined game. I think they win. I felt the same way last week with New Mexico, and I think I was one of the few that accurately predicted their win against new mexico state. Some think football is ALL about talent and capabilities. I'm a firm believer that emotions and determination play a major part in the outcome of the game.

27fb3675e6bf8bbd155cf063ad59994d.jpg

Same reason I think Air Force is going to take their frustration out on CSU this weekend. It's my experience that when a team plays tough and they lose, they can deal with it better than a team who feels they made too many mistakes and beat themselves. This is not to take anything away from Tulsa, San Jose, or UNLV. But I think SDSU missed out on a lot of plays and they were not happy with their performance. Therefor, they're going to play a much more determined game. I think they win. I felt the same way last week with New Mexico, and I think I was one of the few that accurately predicted their win against new mexico state. Some think football is ALL about talent and capabilities. I'm a firm believer that emotions and determination play a major part in the outcome of the game.

I hear what you're saying and consider this game a toss up...but I think they're both disappointed and they're both pissed about last week. DeRuyter will have them determined and fired up...you should know that as an AFA fan.

What has happened to SUDS fans? It's like they have all gone into hiding...

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

We're here. We just have what you CSU Fresno fans refer to as..."Yobs"

Ironic comment given your proximity to TJ and the fact that your mascot is an Aztec...

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg