Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

StanfordAggie

Utah State ranked #9

Weber State should be added to that list. They were unbelievable.

I stood behind 3 of them a couple of years ago in a Arby's just b-4 game time a couple of years ago in Laramie just b-4 game time. Phuckin hot

all 3 of them. Hard to order a meal when your sporting a chubbie. Lol

http://sports-kings....-spirit-squads/

To those who say that USU doesn't bring anything to the MWC. ;)

Why do people insist that 1 winning season (7-6) in 15 years is an automatic "Winning Program". I know some of you thing I hate Utah State and am dogging them. I'm not. This has nothing to do with Utah State. "THEY-The School" aren't the ones claiming they are all that and a bag of chips. I am simply trying to tell some of you Utah State fans that just because after 14 seasons of losing; having 1 winning season doesn't mean you're the next Utah, BYU, Ohio State, Texas, or even Air Force (Who ALL have MORE winning seasons than losing seasons). Just trying to bring you back to reality. In college sports, you lose players to graduation each year. SDSU has 2 winning seasons in a row over the last 13 years. They could just as easily go back to having a losing season this year. SO COULD Utah State. Not saying they will. Not saying you won't. Simply saying that you have a lot more losing seasons than winning seasons. Maybe you should be a little more humble. At least until you have a record closer to .500. Then again; you could always rationalize it and say you have a 100% winning season record. (over the last 1 year).

27fb3675e6bf8bbd155cf063ad59994d.jpg

Why do people insist that 1 winning season (7-6) in 15 years is an automatic "Winning Program". I know some of you thing I hate Utah State and am dogging them. I'm not. This has nothing to do with Utah State. "THEY-The School" aren't the ones claiming they are all that and a bag of chips. I am simply trying to tell some of you Utah State fans that just because after 14 seasons of losing; having 1 winning season doesn't mean you're the next Utah, BYU, Ohio State, Texas, or even Air Force (Who ALL have MORE winning seasons than losing seasons). Just trying to bring you back to reality. In college sports, you lose players to graduation each year. SDSU has 2 winning seasons in a row over the last 13 years. They could just as easily go back to having a losing season this year. SO COULD Utah State. Not saying they will. Not saying you won't. Simply saying that you have a lot more losing seasons than winning seasons. Maybe you should be a little more humble. At least until you have a record closer to .500. Then again; you could always rationalize it and say you have a 100% winning season record. (over the last 1 year).

Ummmm, what?

Ummm, I think you do hate USU since this was a post about the hotness of their cheer squad and you took the opportunity to bash their football success.

I'm happy for Utah State and have always rooted for them (as long as they're not playing my Spartans). I can't wait for our match up in San Jose later this Fall. B)

Wow, just wow. Did you even read the link? Since you clearly couldn't be troubled to click on a link before you started bashing USU yet again, the link had nothing to do with football. It ranked USU as having the 9th hottest cheerleaders in the country. This entire thread was intended to be a little bit of fun (and entirely TIC).

But since you can't seem to resist the temptation to bash USU at every single opportunity, can you please show me even one of our fans who ever said that we are the next Texas or Ohio State? I think most of our fan base is very cognizant of the fact that our program has been terrible for decades (and could very easily return to being terrible if we have a couple bad recruiting years or if Gary Anderson gets a better job offer) and know that we most certainly are not in a position to be pounding our chests. I think there is some optimism about the direction we are headed and I think our fan base believes that we'll be competitive in the MWC if current trends continue, but I don't think even our most delusional fans believe that we're going to start winning conference championships or BCS bids straight out of the gate (much less compare ourselves to Texas or Ohio State). It looks to me like you know that you look like an idiot after bashing USU for years and you're too proud to admit that you might have been wrong.

So please just STFU. I'm sorry that you're bitter that TCU and Utah are off to greener pastures while your school was left behind, but I'm not sure how bashing your future conference mates is going to change things. But if your hatred for USU is so intense that you can't resist the temptation to write lengthy screeds against us on a regular basis, can you at least put your screed in a football thread next time? This thread is about cheerleaders, okay? :unsure:

Wow, just wow. Did you even read the link?

I'm assuming he didn't read the link or any of the replies...at least I hope he didn't read the replies and then post that. How anyone could have come up with what he did after reading someone was sporting a chubby? Really, REALLY excited about Utah State to the MWC, maybe?

What a doucher! This just shows you will immediately bash USU regardless of the content of the argument. You can carry no credibility going forward. You just throw out a canned response at a mere mention of USU notwithstanding the context. You are a bitter old man.

I think this was his out-of-office reply.

Ummm, I think you do hate USU since this was a post about the hotness of their cheer squad and you took the opportunity to bash their football success.

No; the original post mentioned: "To those who say that USU doesn't bring anything to the MWC.". That is 100% based on "FOOTBALL" conversations. It doesn't matter if cheerleading; vollyball; cricket; or the chess club is #1 in the country. The OP commented in response to "FOOTBALL" comments. Therefor; it means they are trying to say that these other activities are equal to and can replace their lack of football. They can't. If the OP didn't want this related to "Football", then they shouldn't have responded to a "Football" comment. At no other time did anyone dog any other activities at Utah State. Any and all comments of they not bringing anything to the MWC had to football. If you all want to mix apples and oranges and talk something other than football, that's fine. But don't use other activities to fight a football argument.

27fb3675e6bf8bbd155cf063ad59994d.jpg