Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RiseNShout

BYU two straight top 20 seasons.

With as many players that BYU has coming back next year, IMO Bronco just needs to come out of the non-conference games undefeated next year and a top 25 should be a given. I don't hink that BYU will run through the MWC undefeated again. With road games at Utah and TCU and with SDSU, AFA, and New Mexico up and coming. It has been a great and wild season and I can't wait until next year to start already. Would love to see a 10+ season for th Cougs again.

"People shouldn't be afraid of their government, their government should be afraid of their people."

V For Vendetta

With the players they return, i'd be shocked if they didn't finish in the top-25. I'm not ruling it out, we could lose a close one and we play tough road games, but they should be able to win 10 games and finish in the top-25.

I really think next year will be THE year for the MWC with multiple teams finishing in the top-25 though, and I'd be just as shocked if only BYU made the top-25. Utah and TCU have good chances for next year.

The games in Seattle and Provo against UW and UCLA are critical.

The last two years BYU mis-fired out of the gates with early losses to Arizona/Boston College, and UCLA/Tulsa.

To be taken seriously near year's end, they need to win these early matchups. If they do, they'll be in great position so that a single stumble in league probably won't kill them.

Don't forget the rest of the league. The Utes in particular should be good again.

Go Cougars

If BYU runs through the league again like the last two years... Ahhhh! Just don't do it again (without a ticket to a BCS game)! Please don't disappoint (again) in your OOC schedule.

BTW- No way does Coach Kyle lose to you guys next year!

Maybe Coach Kyle won't, but the Utes will. ;)

While I think BYU will have a better team next year, it is easy to see us losing a conference game or two as luck swings the other way. As long as we take care of business out-of-conference, we will be OK. It has been terrible to waste two great years with bad OOC losses.

Go Cougs!!!!!!!!!!!