Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HawaiiWarriors808

NonBCS and UteNation...Hawaii needs Some of Your Luck

So far everyone of your predictions about Hawaii have been wrong.

Now that Hawaii has gone undefeated on the road.

Now that Hawaii has beaten Fresno.

Now that Hawaii has beaten Boise.

Now that Hawaii has beaten Washington.

Now that Hawaii has finished undefeated.

Now that Hawaii HAS made it into a BCS Bowl with its SOS.

Now that Hawaii has a higher Sargin rating and Computer rating (Which you guys have repeatedly pointed to as the best indictaion of a teams true ranking) is higher then EVERY MWC team.

Now that Hawaii was voted on higher then BYU by ALL Participating MWC Coachs (Long, Lubbick and Glenn) in the USA Today Coach's Poll

Please give me a prediction for the Sugar Bowl...... I look foward to you guys goin 0 for 2007-8 Season.

Guest ragtimeJOE

Now that Hawaii has a higher Sargin rating and Computer rating (Which you guys have repeatedly pointed to as the best indictaion of a teams true ranking) is higher then EVERY MWC team.

Now that Hawaii was voted on higher then BYU by ALL Participating MWC Coachs (Long, Lubbick and Glenn) in the USA Today Coach's Poll

Please give me a prediction for the Sugar Bowl...... I look foward to you guys goin 0 for 2007-8 Season.

Hopefully karma hits June Jones squarely in his loud mouth.

Your playing with fire, if they predict an Hawaii win you my as well not even show up and play. :lol:

Never said you would lose to Fresno. Also never said or thought until I started watching the game that you would lose to Washington.

As far as th esugar I have already said what I think.

Well why don't you tell us about the last time you played Georgia in SEC country and that can give us a better idea about Hawaii's chances. Oh that's right the bulldogs handed you your +++.

The secert is having eight great players and four others who will cheer like crazy.

Jerry Tarkanian

Want another prediction troll?

You're going to see just about every non AQ team schedule OOC cupcakes. Hawaii showed everyone that with the loose rules, all you have to do is go undefated, despite the worst schedule in CFB history...

God help season ticket holders that are now going to see their schedules watered down because of this mess.. I'm not excited about this.

It's nothing more then a slap in the face to programs that value good competition..

I hope Hawaii gets rolled...

You're going to see just about every non AQ team schedule OOC cupcakes. Hawaii showed everyone that with the loose rules, all you have to do is go undefated, despite the worst schedule in CFB history...

God help season ticket holders that are now going to see their schedules watered down because of this mess.. I'm not excited about this.

It's nothing more then a slap in the face to programs that value good competition..

I think teams will schedule power houses like UNLV and Tulsa........we all know what they did to top MWC teams

Well why don't you tell us about the last time you played Georgia in SEC country and that can give us a better idea about Hawaii's chances. Oh that's right the bulldogs handed you your +++.

Its pretty sad you have to go back 3 years to a conference far far away from the MWC, to find a game BSU wasnt compettive in..

We could go back 5 minutes and find 5 games UNLV was blown out. :lol:

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Still waiting for a game prediction about Hawaii and georgia.

Don't let us down utenation your prediction skills are legendary and this is real money! :lol::lol: :lol:

I think teams will schedule power houses like UNLV and Tulsa........we all know what they did to top MWC teams

UNLV? Isn't that a conference game for the MWC? Do you really want to discuss all the power houses in the WAC? So we should say BSU and Hawaii are weak for "scheduling" the likes of Utah State, Idaho, NM State, SJ State, Louisiana Tech (holy crap, I never realized how many horrible teams are in the WAC, prior to listing those 5 teams!)...

"You don't know me; you've just seen my penis." - Michael Scott

Its pretty sad you have to go back 3 years to a conference far far away from the MWC, to find a game BSU wasnt compettive in..

It's pretty sad we have to go back 3 years to find the last time a WAC team played a decent BCS opponent!

"You don't know me; you've just seen my penis." - Michael Scott

I wish your team the best and hope they annihilate Georgia. What alot of folks on this forum don't seem to get is that whether or not Hawaii deserves to be in that bowl with their SOS, they are carrying the banner for non-BCS teams everywhere and keeping the championship playoff argument burning brightly. We thought it would be TCU this year, but they failed miserably in living up to their expectations.

We need a team in a non-money conference to go undefeated each and every year, with a win over a BC$ school or two, to keep the discussion active and loosen this stranglehold they have on money and recruiting.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much. With that I know it is safe to make my ticket to the Sugar Bowl. THanks for all your predictions this year. Betting against pretty much everything that you have said and my trip to New Orleans is totally paid for.

It's pretty sad we have to go back 3 years to find the last time a WAC team played a decent BCS opponent!

Yeah because beating a top 10 oklahoma team last year doesnt count.

I guess while as a member of the MWC and being a member of a conference that has never beaten a top 10 BCS team while the WAC has done that at least 2 times in the last 8 years.

Another clueless MWC fan what a suprise.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much. With that I know it is safe to make my ticket to the Sugar Bowl. THanks for all your predictions this year. Betting against pretty much everything that you have said and my trip to New Orleans is totally paid for.

Maybe now Hawaii can afford to put soap in the locker rooms and pay for a janitorial staff to clean the paper flying around your football field?

Perhaps some security in the stands so visiting teams don't have to worry about getting into a fight for cheering for their team?

I'm hoping there's enough room on the airplane for Jones' ego.. What about the system QB playbook for Brennan, you know, the same one Chang used to get him into the CFL?

The blueprint is now out: 8 home games, 2 D1AA OOC teams, 6 D1AA conference teams, last place P10 team, last place MWC team and you're in..

Hawaii's AD is not an idiot, he's a genius..

While Natalie is a moron, whatever stupidity karma he has isn't going to be enough for Hawaii to beat Georgia at the Sugar Bowl. Congrats on a great year though.

This will be a test for Hawaii.

I have to go with Georgia. Not to take anything away from Hawaii, but Georgia has been hot playing in the toughest league in the country, plus an 8 win Troy and rival Georgia Tech.

Bluerules, you are wrong. TCU beat a over-rated ou (in 2005). The ou hicks where ranked like #3.

Actually Oklahoma was ranked No. 7 when TCU beat them (away from home, unlike BSu) in 2005.

Ouch. bluerules schooled by the board's court jester. Classic!

And of course we all know, BSu has never beaten a BCS opponent on it's own field like TCU has...

right, Dr. Evil?