Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gofrogs152

Just my luck!

TCU plays in the Houston Bowl on December 28 at 8:00 p.m. and Maryland (where I got my graduate degree and where I now live) plays in the Emerald Bowl at 8:30 p.m. So how do I watch both of them???

Eight gazillion bowls and my two teams have to play at the same time. It's just not fair!! :(

TCU plays in the Houston Bowl on December 28 at 8:00 p.m. and Maryland (where I got my graduate degree and where I now live) plays in the Emerald Bowl at 8:30 p.m. So how do I watch both of them???

Eight gazillion bowls and my two teams have to play at the same time. It's just not fair!! :(

It's all about the Tivo or DVR gofrogs. Greatest invention to hit TV. Don't watch the scoreboard at the bottom though. Games lose a ton of interest when you already know the outcome (at least for me).......

v0icAvfW.jpg

Yeah, I'll definitely DVR one of them, but there's no avoiding the scores updates, and my husband will tell you I do not have the patience to wait and see the game after it's done. I'll be flipping back and forth incessantly trying to watch both. Unfortunately, Verizon does not support PIP so I can't have both of them on the screen at the same time.

This is, however, an outstanding motivation to go buy that 50" HD TV before December 28th!!! :lol:

Guest ragtimeJOE

This is, however, an outstanding motivation to go buy that 50" HD TV before December 28th!!! :lol:

Just buy the one with the best PIP :lol:

Or buy two and put them side by side :D

Just buy the one with the best PIP :lol:

Or buy two and put them side by side :D

We have Verizon FIOS and it doesn't support PIP at the moment, so I don't think you can use PIP, even if your TV is equipped. The two side-by-side concept is intriguing. At least I get NFL network so I can see the TCU game!!!