Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IP135

How do you make Hawaiian cookies?

:lol: :lol:

MOST HATED TEAM IN AMERICA!!!!! DAMN PROUD OF IT!!!!

BUCK WITH BRONCO AND BYU OR BUCK THE HELL OFF!!!!

Wow, you took the ummm, words, right out of my mouth.

Can we please have a moment of silence for the Warriors?

<And no interupting this time all you anti-American, disrespectful, Stalinist Cougar fans>

:blink:

:lol: :lol:

I hate to think of what it will do to the already obnoxious WAC fans that frequent this board, but the truth is we need Hawaii to win this game and continue the tradition of the "mid-majors" winning the BCS bowls they go to. The worst thing for ALL of us is to have Hawaii get rolled in this game.

Can we just ban all WAC fans so we can avoid their delusional rantings?????

Guest ragtimeJOE

It didn't look to me like hi handled pressure very well (Brennan especially) and that was against a pretty poor secondary. Georgia has been playing really good lately. hi should be a big underdog in this one.

Ha is going to get rolled. I will love it. I don't care what it does to NAQ conferences. I hope Georgia doea an on-side kick up by 40 in hte last two minutes of the 4th quarter... :lol:

It didn't look to me like hi handled pressure very well (Brennan especially) and that was against a pretty poor secondary. Georgia has been playing really good lately. hi should be a big underdog in this one.

It took a few minutes for the O-line to get used to the size and speed of the BCS, but once they got used to it, it was a different ball game. Hawaii is the only team to shut out Washington in a half of football in 07. That's with the Huskies toughest SOS in college football. After the first quarter it was 35-7 Hawaii. If our kicker was not hurt, it would have been 41-7 Hawaii, after the first quarter...

And Colt... 20 consecutive pass completions, 42 for 50 with 3 drops, 5 TD's and 442 yards. All in the rain! Are you kidding me. But we will be a huge Under Dog.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=273350062

If Hawaii wins this, we can be sure to see a lot of bad OOC teams for teams just barely on the cusp of BCS games. First off, the good non-AQ teams like Tulsa, Central Florida, Toledo, etc and so on would start going to cupcake city. Then 2nd tier BCS teams like Oregon St, Purdue, Maryland would schedule cupcakes and hope to pull a Kansas. Eventually college football will descend into a world of boring OOC games, decent conference games, and coaches jockying for a BCS bowl despite their weak schedule.

If they lose big time, then you can wave goodbye to whatever respect non-AQ teams have earned from the college football world.

It took a few minutes for the O-line to get used to the size and speed of the BCS, but once they got used to it, it was a different ball game. Hawaii is the only team to shut out Washington in a half of football in 07. That's with the Huskies toughest SOS in college football. After the first quarter it was 35-7 Hawaii. If our kicker was not hurt, it would have been 41-7 Hawaii, after the first quarter...

And Colt... 20 consecutive passes, 42 for 50 with 3 drops, 5 TD's and 442 yards. All in the rain! Are you kidding me.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=273350062

But the fact remains Washington has a very, very bad D, ranked #102 Nationally and dead last in the Pac 10 (even worse than Stanford"s).... Now on the Big 10, that would be a very favorable match up for Hawaii and dare say that Hawaii would an outstanding chance at winning against them. But Georgia that's another story ranked Nationally #19 in D, they will make Washington's D players look like plow boys.

:unsure:

But the fact remains Washington has a very, very bad D, ranked #102 Nationally and dead last in the Pac 10 (even worse than Stanford"s).... Now on the Big 10, that would be a very favorable match up for Hawaii and dare say that Hawaii would an outstanding chance at winning against them. But Georgia that's another story ranked Nationally #19 in D, they will make Washington's D players look like plow boys.

:unsure:

And for 3 quarters we played them better than USC did. If everyone on Washington's schedule spotted them 21 points, they would have come to Hawaii without a loss. Hawaii, 35-7 after the first quarter and the only team to hold Washington scoreless in a half. The team with the hardest SOS in the nation. Georgia is another story and we should lose... But that does not mean that we will...It's not like it would be the greatest upset of all time.

And for 3 quarters we played them better than USC did. If everyone on Washington's schedule spotted them 21 points, they would have come to Hawaii without a loss. Hawaii, 35-7 after the first quarter and the only team to hold Washington scoreless in a half. The team with the hardest SOS in the nation. Georgia is another story and we should lose... But that does not mean that we will...It's not like it would be the greatest upset of all time.

TCU played Stanford better than USC did. Does that make TCU better than USC??? Damn, why aren't we in a BCS bowl then???? :lol: