Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Carter MWC COY?

Just wanted to get in on this action. We made all of your teams look like world beaters and provided necessary rest for your starters with our terrible coaching.

8367117.jpg

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I think it is time for Nevada to try something different.  Maybe they should hire a really successful women's basketball coach for their men's team.  They could have their pick out of all but the top few in the nation.  Some school will try this sooner or later, so maybe Nevada can get ahead of the curve.

I think it is time for Nevada to try something different. Maybe they should hire a really successful women's basketball coach for their men's team. They could have their pick out of all but the top few in the nation. Some school will try this sooner or later, so maybe Nevada can get ahead of the curve.

Can't be any worse than hiring a high school football coach....

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

btw, my daughter said last year she was going to be the first men's basketball coach.

too bad she's not coaching this year, lol.

Some day, some woman will be just that at the Division 1 level.  Some of these coaches have very good track records in college.

Some day, some woman will be just that at the Division 1 level. Some of these coaches have very good track records in college.

Isn't there an assistant coach in the NBA who's female?

EDIT: Becky Hammon with the Spurs, ex CSU record holder.