Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4UNLV

csu at denver

Avila has gone to the floor 3 times tonight hustling to get the ball from going out of bounds.  The last one backfired as he threw the ball back under DU's basked which they scooped up and put it away.  Damn, another 3 from DU.

Bejarano with 19 points just bombed a 3 from way outside.  These guys are going to kill the Rebels.

so would denver. i'm afraid we'll see that too often this year.

Avila has gone to the floor 3 times tonight hustling to get the ball from going out of bounds.  The last one backfired as he threw the ball back under DU's basked which they scooped up and put it away.  Damn, another 3 from DU.

i was just going to say i would like to see some of that hustle from our guys. mccaw tries.

so would denver. i'm afraid we'll see that too often this year.

i was just going to say i would like to see some of that hustle from our guys. mccaw tries.

I really like mccaw.  He reminds me sometimes of Billy White. Just in some of the things he does.

I really like mccaw.  He reminds me sometimes of Billy White. Just in some of the things he does.

hes the pleasant surprise so far. we expected vaughan to score like he is, but mccaw is good on both sides of the court.

and damn, bejarano. how many 3s have been scored in this game tonite??