Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pokebball

Cheyenne's Tevis Bartlett selects UW

except they recruited him to be a linebacker.

Yeah, I'm not so sure.  Who knows what he's been told about any other opportunities.  I wish I knew what all of the coaches discussed about other opportunities, including QB and wrestling opportunities.  I think Tevis is too small for linebacker, unless he puts on more weight.  The other P5 offers were for safety/corner positions.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

Yeah, I'm not so sure.  Who knows what he's been told about any other opportunities.  I wish I knew what all of the coaches discussed about other opportunities, including QB and wrestling opportunities.  I think Tevis is too small for linebacker, unless he puts on more weight.  The other P5 offers were for safety/corner positions.

they recruited 5 lbs so far this year.  Sounds like he is going to ride a lot of pine.

Whatever. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out of Wyoming.

Ah come on man.  It doesn't bother me when we get kids every so often that schools like Oregon, Washington, Stanford, Iowa, Utah are recruiting and they end up going there.  I think he gave UWyo plenty of opportunity, which is all I ask them to do.

Fantastic for them!  Go chase your dream.

Ah come on man.  It doesn't bother me when we get kids every so often that schools like Oregon, Washington, Stanford, Iowa, Utah are recruiting and they end up going there.  I think he gave UWyo plenty of opportunity, which is all I ask them to do.

Fantastic for them!  Go chase your dream.

Normally, I wouldn't even say much, but he went on and on about how he had often dreamed of coming into the War in Brown and Gold to play in front of the home crowd here. And then he goes to Washington.

Normally, I wouldn't even say much, but he went on and on about how he had often dreamed of coming into the War in Brown and Gold to play in front of the home crowd here. And then he goes to Washington.

Maybe he's brown/purple colorblind?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Maybe he thinks wrestling is his better sport and doesn't care too much.

Uhh... Wyoming actually has wrestling, so I seriously doubt that. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Well how many Wyoming wrestlers are advancing to the pros?  I don't follow the sport, but how many WWE guys went to Wyoming?

Oh, you're being a moron for fakesies. Nevermind, I forgot you were the deliberate douchelord of this board. 

I think all Wyo kids think this, especially kids in SE Wyoming because most grow up around Cowboy football and basketball.  Very few, however, get the opportunity and every so often one gets a bigger opportunity.  Tevis will always be a Pokes fan.  He just got a bigger opportunity.