Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KUGRDON

Do You Belong In The Pac 12?

LOL...what's with the PAC hate?  Since some of us P12 Board members post on this board, I believe you would be more than welcome to post on the P12B.

I lurked to see what it's like.  I'll pass.  Lot's of anti-MWC arrogance on that board, though the traffic is pretty light.

Some of the worst are Ute fans, who apparently forgot their heritage and have helium filled heads about their "superiority".

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

Thanks to those MWC board members who signed up.  Hopefully more join.

ESPN Bowl Mania

Group:  Pac 12 Board

Password:  JordanFarmer

I signed up for this board in February of 2013 and have followed the action since.  Great message board.

I'm good with the PAC12, lots of respect for their football programs, Ducks fans are awful whiney with an entitlement mentality, but, you kind of expect that as inhabitants of Northern Kalifornia Republic. I'm good with the rest of the PAC. Good bunch of people really. Does BSU belong in the PAC? Not really, I like it right here !!!!

bsu%252520mwc%252520logo.jpg

At some point every conference is going to need to be 16.

Those who strike first and pick up FSU, BSU and maybe SDSU out of this conf will be seen as the "winners"

Yeah. Sure.

"If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, are you still a moron?"

"Give me a Sandwich and a Douchebag and there's nothing I can't do!"

If Oregon loses to FSU, I will lose all hope for west coast football's relevancy, especially with the PAC12, with all of its built-in advantages.  They absolutely need to win.

Agreed. For the 1st time that I can remember the PAC is favored, overwhelmingly, in all of its bowl games.

"If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, are you still a moron?"

Agreed. For the 1st time that I can remember the PAC is favored, overwhelmingly, in all of its bowl games.

Don't see why they can't do it.  Phenomenal squad they got up there, FSU is shaky at best, and Bama is prone to a fast team.

Bama/Oregon needs to happen.  If Oregon were to lose to them, but keep it close, I would say good showing.  But that is a Bama team that has been shown to have the weakness with mobile QB's.  Shootout in Texas

Don't see why they can't do it.  Phenomenal squad they got up there, FSU is shaky at best, and Bama is prone to a fast team.

Bama/Oregon needs to happen.  If Oregon were to lose to them, but keep it close, I would say good showing.  But that is a Bama team that has been shown to have the weakness with mobile QB's.  Shootout in Texas

I think Ohio State is going to beat Alabama.

At some point every conference is going to need to be 16.

Those who strike first and pick up FSU, BSU and maybe SDSU out of this conf will be seen as the "winners"

CSU will get picked up before Fres-bergh, boise cc & CSUSD.

GO STATE...Beat utah & Denver!!!

I'm good with the PAC12, lots of respect for their football programs, Ducks fans are awful whiney with an entitlement mentality, but, you kind of expect that as inhabitants of Northern Kalifornia Republic. I'm good with the rest of the PAC. Good bunch of people really. Does BSU belong in the PAC? Not really, I like it right here !!!!

Q:  What does an Univ or Oregon fan & an Oregon State fan have in common?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?