Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super six

Ski season is here!!!

Thus far I read that most of the snow was on the CA side, less on the NV side.

There's only two resorts on the Nevada side. Mt. Rose and Heavenly. Mt. Rose gets pounded because of its elevation.

Unfortunately, Mt Rose didn't get chit from this storm. 2-3 inches  :crying:

I've skied China Peak.  Fun little hill.

Little hill?

China Peak Mountain Resort is located northeast of Fresno at scenic Huntington Lake in the Sierra National Forest. The mountain has 1,679 feet of vertical with a base elevation of 7,030 with a peak of just over 8,700 feet.

Little hill?

China Peak Mountain Resort is located northeast of Fresno at scenic Huntington Lake in the Sierra National Forest. The mountain has 1,679 feet of vertical with a base elevation of 7,030 with a peak of just over 8,700 feet.

Maybe he lives near Mt. Everest?

Colin-Farrell-Shrug-In-Bruges.gif

Little hill?

So sensitive.  I prefer Big Sky or Jackson Hole, so our little local hill in Boise has over 2500 acres and 1800 vert but it's still little to me when it's smaller than the small mountain at Big Sky that we ski when they're blasting the big mountain to get it ready.

Little hill?

i wouldn't say that's a lot of elevation