Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

MWC Basketball Recruiting 2014-15

Chandler Hutchinson upgraded to 4 star SG on ESPN, the #80 player in the nation. I'm guessing it's our highest rated recruit ever.

Nice.

ESPN needs to up their H.S. game though. Their recruiting coverage has been weaker than it's ever been.

Rashad Vaughn dropped to 19th recently? LOL

Dude was the biggest standout in McD AA practices and dubbed the best scorer in the class by many recruiting analysts...dropped to 19.

Not diminishing Hutchinson though. He had to have shown something to be up around there.

Usually 50-150 are hit and misses in the recruiting world.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

Isnt he a 2014?

"Make like a tree and scram" - Rosegreen

Your administration is the reason why our basketball league is bleeding out currently. If you didn't insist on San Jose being in the MWC, so you guys would have someone that votes similar to SDSU, every team in the MWC wouldn't have to play 2 games vs. a team with a 330 RPI ranking EVERY season.

You guys are as stupid as you are desperate.   - Cowboy Junky

didn't know you guys were recruiting 2014 still.

Your administration is the reason why our basketball league is bleeding out currently. If you didn't insist on San Jose being in the MWC, so you guys would have someone that votes similar to SDSU, every team in the MWC wouldn't have to play 2 games vs. a team with a 330 RPI ranking EVERY season.

Chandler Hutchinson upgraded to 4 star SG on ESPN, the #80 player in the nation. I'm guessing it's our highest rated recruit ever.

SF, actually. Wow, ranked ahead of SDSU's Trey Kell. He blew up his SR year. That is the 2nd time in the last few months that they bumped him up. Not only moved into the top 100 (1st ever for Boise State), but moved up from 27 ranked SF to 19th and went from 10th best overall recruit in CA to the 7th.

FWIW Neal Nieves crystal balled Zimmerman to UNLV, he really knows west coast recruiting and was calling Vaughn to UNLV way before any of the experts .. As for Raab everything I have read suggests he is Arizona's to lose

this would be awesome but i believe he is going to go someplace else; no inside info just a gut feeling.

Pat McCaw will be visiting UNLV this weekend

Patrick McCaw is probably a lock after tomorrow.

3-star guard. Great addition. Great shooter. 4 year player.

Can always use shooters.

we have no idea how many more scholarships we might need to fill.

^^

Still don't know about Birch just yet. Jelan and Deville staying?

Lots of questions still.

Looks like UNLV might pick up Ben Carter 2 years after they first recruited him.

He has been underwhelming at Oregon, but I still really like his game.

^^

Still don't know about Birch just yet. Jelan and Deville staying?

Lots of questions still.

Looks like UNLV might pick up Ben Carter 2 years after they first recruited him.

so now does meech stay? and does this help with zimmerman and jeter? (i still think jeter is going to be a dookie, unless his dad talks him out of it...)