Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IanforHeisman

MWC football recruiting 2013

Considering Boise St and SDSU have about 16 months left in the MWC, I fully expect their fans to post on this thread. TCU fans did, with no drama. Let's try and keep this thread as +++++ free as possible. We're all western based and recruiting against each other, so it's nice to see who gets who.

Considering Boise St and SDSU have about 16 months left in the MWC, I fully expect their fans to post on this thread. TCU fans did, with no drama. Let's try and keep this thread as +++++ free as possible. We're all western based and recruiting against each other, so it's nice to see who gets who.

Why would we post our 2013 recruits on the MWC board when they will be playing in the BE? Should Rutgers fans post their recruits here too? That's as nonsensical ad TCU posting their 2012 recruits here. I honestly don't understand what point you're trying to accomplish?

My point being, no smack on this thread. If someone from the Aztecs or Broncos posts their commits and you don't think it should be here just ignore it.

And yes Warbow.. This will probably be one lonely thread until next winter otherwise.

How about if a Rutgers, UCF or Temple fan wants to post their commits here?

My point being, no smack on this thread. If someone from the Aztecs or Broncos posts their commits and you don't think it should be here just ignore it.

And yes Warbow.. This will probably be one lonely thread until next winter otherwise.

If you're a donkey or Aztec fan, and want to talk about 2013 recruits, go to the Big East forum. Unless you're afraid you'll be humiliated talking about your recruits. Nah, that wouldn't happen, you're talking football recruits, and the Big East is a basketball conference, so they probably could care less.

If you're a donkey or Aztec fan, and want to talk about 2013 recruits, go to the Big East forum. Unless you're afraid you'll be humiliated talking about your recruits. Nah, that wouldn't happen, you're talking football recruits, and the Big East is a basketball conference, so they probably could care less.

Easy there Tiger. Save that fighting spirit for special folks like BlewMules, etc. on regular threads.

kat.jpg

CSU has 1 commitment so far

http://rivals.yahoo.com/coloradostate/football/recruiting/player-Austin-Berk-134705

Austin Berk TE 6'5" 230lb

He is a CU Buff legacy, and a very solid in state get!

CSU is going heavy on CO in the early going, and heavy on linemen. An offer out to Jake Bennett who is also looking at Wyo.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Jake-Bennett-132888

Easy there Tiger. Save that fighting spirit for special folks like BlewMules, etc. on regular threads.

I think it was a fair comment. BSU and SDSU recruits for 2013 have nothing to do with the MWC, and honestly I'd think they'd want to look ahead, and start including themselves on the Big East forums with recruiting talk for the year they enter the conference.