Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Official SUDS says Sorry for Ruining your Perfect Week

Sorry guys. But, next year we'll be gone and y'all can lose together and not have to worry about someone having the temerity to win a game.

Enjoy the trips cross country. :rolleyes:

rp_primary_UH_Lower_Campus.jpg

University of Hawai'i Athletics

Sorry guys. But, next year we'll be gone and y'all can lose together and not have to worry about someone having the temerity to win a game.

Would have been nice had you done your job a week ago and given the MWC a winning record. The fail was strong with you. At least Washington didn't lay an egg this weekend so you look even better.

Would have been nice had you done your job a week ago and given the MWC a winning record. The fail was strong with you. At least Washington didn't lay an egg this weekend so you look even better.

Yep, we couldn't hold Oregon under 40 in a half like you guys. Good show, something to aspire to....

Yep, we couldn't hold Oregon under 40 in a half like you guys. Good show, something to aspire to....

Guess it was better to crow about a close loss to a team unable to keep LSU from winning by 5 TD's (I'm betting Oregon ROLLS the Huskies, but you'd know better).

We will see in week 5. Gives you a few more weeks to get your excuses ready.

Guess it was better to crow about a close loss to a team unable to keep LSU from winning by 5 TD's (I'm betting Oregon ROLLS the Huskies, but you'd know better).

Hopefully by then your football players get their welfare checks so you guys can buy some batteries to throw

i_love_suds_mug-p168021735772838352enw9p

Hopefully by then your football players get their welfare checks so you guys can buy some batteries to throw

...been saving all summer to buy bags for piss bombs. I'm so giddy...

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

That's the difference between you and us. We weren't on here crowing about losing a game as if it was some kind of victory.

That's the CSU Fresno way though.

Shouldn't you be over on the Big East board tending to your moderator duties, and bad mouthing the MWC, or did they already get tired of your sorry act over there?

515px-Nevada_Wolf_Pack_Txt.svg.png

That's the difference between you and us. We weren't on here crowing about losing a game as if it was some kind of victory.

That's the CSU Fresno way though.

No instead the assticks come on here and think their 1-1 record is so superior to all the other 1-1 records in the MWC that we will miss your football team.

Remind me again who started this thread as a way to bash EVERY other team in the MWC? Don't recall it being a 'Dogs fan.

I don't recall posting anything other than the 'Dogs loss was just that, a loss.

Shouldn't you be over on the Big East board tending your moderator duties, and bad mouthing the MWC, or did they already get tired of your sorry act over there?

That is your smack, that I'm a moderator on the big east board? Surely you can come up with something better than that

No instead the assticks come on here and think their 1-1 record is so superior to all the other 1-1 records in the MWC that we will miss your football team.

Remind me again who started this thread as a way to bash EVERY other team in the MWC? Don't recall it being a 'Dogs fan.

I don't recall posting anything other than the 'Dogs loss was just that, a loss.

one loss of 7, remind me who actually won a ball game last week, I forget