Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

BWHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not little.

What was that fatty?

Just kidding mug you're my favorite undercover Rebel fan.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

:lol:

Watching the UNLV coaches show.................which is generally a cringe inducing task, due to the show usually following losses...........however, UNLV is still 0-0 in MWC play & they are still in the MWC-WD race as of this week.............therefore we were treated to this line at the 12:35 point in the show, when the host said this:

"" Well the focus now turns to conference play with the Mountain West opener against the Aztecs in San Diego Saturday night.....the Aztecs are a huge hurdle to the Rebels quest to win the west division""

Yes he really said that!!!

If you want to view the UNLV excuses er, coaches show........follow the link for hilarity, sadness, futility, unbridled hope and not a touch of reality.

Later in the UNLV vs SDSU segment, the host dropped this note: ""UNLV hasn't won in San Diego in 14 years""

http://www.unlvrebels.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/092214aaa.html

Stopped watching the show when dave left for more money. I enjoyed it when he was the voice of both schools

The Masters 5k road race All American.

Stopped watching the show when dave left for more money. I enjoyed it when he was the voice of both schools

Done Deal Dave wore out his welcome as everyone knew a) he was a byu homer and b ) he only worked in LV because at the time he couldn't get a job in SLC covering byu.  He never really wanted to be here covering UNLV.  Excellent insight on the Herman Ho-Ching recruitment though, totally nailed that one.

Ha! They gotta' get past UNM for that to happen. :D

UNM is like a loyal battered girlfriend. No matter how down and out we are, you're always there for us to beat up on.

UNLV2001 seems to have hit rock bottom and YoungRebel fan is going the faux delusional route. I am just glad there are Rebel fans here during football.

We have to have something to keep us amused. I'm liking youngrebel's posts so far.

As for me, I'm more :shrug:

We have to have something to keep us amused. I'm liking youngrebel's posts so far.

As for me, I'm more :shrug:

I have liked YoungRebels posts as well. I have also liked his sparring with Stunner. It's good to have you guys here during football season. I also enjoy the UNR/UNLV back and forth.

I don't think youngrebelfan is actually a UNLV fan

I don't think sdsuphilip has a functioning brain.

UNM is like a loyal battered girlfriend. No matter how down and out we are, you're always there for us to beat up on.

Last years game in ABQ was fun and exciting (Rebel win).

Las Vegas two years ago was a beatdown by UNLV...I made the trip and

was shocked and surprised.

Anyway, good luck against the Aztecas.