Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brew_Poke

MWC Home Attendance

AAC Attendance:

ECU - 46,920

UCF - 44,510

Cincy - 36,919

MEM - 36,870

SMU - 34,820

HOU - 31,415

UConn - 29,597

USF - 29,137

Tulane - 28,179

Tulsa - 24,194

Temple - 23,805

Jesus Christ, who asked you?  How about a little courtesy.

"Hey guys, I know this isn't necessarily what you wanted to talk about in this thread, but I thought I'd post these for comparison."

No, instead, you went with:

"Look how much better we are."

Mom always said basic manners will get you far.

No, I like it here...

264.jpg

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

We will fight you at the gates, you buck-toothed, meth head savages. After the game, we will fire Fajardo's decapitated head from the red cannon into your fan section

I'm starting to admire the Reb/Pack rivalry more each year. These are pretty inventive jabs.

We Pokes and Rams need to up our game.

Go Pokes!

bronco2.gif

Could be worse, your team could be Houston, who has this year just opened up a brand new 40,000 seat stadium and they only had 23,000 people show up on Saturday against UNLV.

Ya, that was bad....FCS Grambling beat it by 8k.  But, but, but we have market.  :wacko:

Actually that's not an inaccurate statement in one regard.  Between the two televised games this year, we are averaging 625k national viewers.  Not too shabby.  Anybody else wanna slap up some TV data?  I'd like to see how everyone slots into this. 

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

If only we could play more Colorados and less Ohio States.

Why do you court disaster with your sig?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Don't UNLV fans usually head out to Sam Boyd when Nevada comes to town? I've never been to a Nevada vs UNLV game in Las Vegas.

I'm sure more local's will show up for the UNR game..........that game always bumps attendance regardless of how the teams are doing.............but there are more UNR fans that travel or show up when the game is at UNLV..........but that's not surprising since the LV area has a lot of UNR alums & family of UNR students/alums

Will Hawaii women's volleyball team outdraw San Jose St's football team this year?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

AAC Attendance:

ECU - 46,920

UCF - 44,510

Cincy - 36,919

MEM - 36,870

SMU - 34,820

HOU - 31,415

UConn - 29,597

USF - 29,137

Tulane - 28,179

Tulsa - 24,194

Temple - 23,805

SMU attendance will fall to below 5K per home game for the rest of the season. I don't beleive the figures you put up there. You must be including the away & home averages also.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.