Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brew_Poke

MWC Home Attendance

Guest #1Stunner

Wut? This is pretty much as low as it will get.  Nobody gives a +++++ about southern utah....even Cal Poly would have drawn more.

I wish BYU (or other Utah schools) scheduled the Southern Utah or Weber State, and schools like Fresno also focused on there own local Big Sky schools.  There'd be more interest that way.

attendance_zpscfbc5c15.jpg

Looking bad.

Boy, AF vs Wyo game should draw more fans than 21246.. Yes, this is not good.

Pardon me, but I have to get it out of my chest: SJSU, ARE YOU GUYS OK??? 10371 big ones...  :blink:

The school's PR should go out and doing something about it. A large school in a metropolis and could not...

Give the MWC a brake, would you please.

Pardon me, but I have to get it out of my chest: SJSU, ARE YOU GUYS OK??? 10371 big ones...  :blink:

The school's PR should go out and doing something about it. A large school in a metropolis and could not...

It should, but an 8:00 pm start in Laramie is not good for attendance.    If the Pokes can continue to win, we should see some increases for conference games. 

Would be a nice reference point if the last column showed stadium capacity...............

:)

Agree.  I would also like to see a column with the number of visitor tickets sold that are included in the home attendance numbers.  But, I'm not sure if anyone keeps those numbers or even reports them.

It kicked off at 8:30. I was in Laramie and didn't go. I don't want to be outside from 8:30-11:30 in Laramie at any time of year. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_West_Conference#Facilities

AFA 52,480
BSU 37,000
CSU 34,400
FSU 41,031
UH 50,000
UNR 30,000
UNM 40,094
SDSU 71,400
SJSU 30,456
UNLV 36,800
USU 25,513
UW 30,514

% Capacity

AFA   61.05%

BSU   92.23%

CSU   61.63%

FSU   89.78%

UH     60.31%

UNR  78.41%

UNM  64.28%

SDSU 43.08%

SJSU 34.05%

UNLV 42.93%

USU   79.56%

UW     73.97%

bsu%252520mwc%252520logo.jpg

Agree. I would also like to see a column with the number of visitor tickets sold that are included in the home attendance numbers. But, I'm not sure if anyone keeps those numbers or even reports them.

I don't think anybody tracks that. I have seen estimates of fans that traveled to a game but nothing really official.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Would be a nice reference point if the last column showed stadium capacity...............

:)

I just figure everyone else has an encyclopaedic knowledge of conference members like me and has that information in memory subject to very short recall.

It should, but an 8:00 pm start in Laramie is not good for attendance.    If the Pokes can continue to win, we should see some increases for conference games. 

8pm start on Friday night in November against USU is going to have 10k if we're lucky.  Shitty kickoff time.