Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAM THE RAM

Rams vs BC

CSU lacks the talent to win this game.  I just don't think they can pull it off. BC is a better team. CSU lacks heart. Good teams find a way to win even if by a point. Csu isn't a good team. 

LOL... just spit up my soda on that one.  Try keeping the score withing 50 this week Wyhole!

Miracles do happen.  And IMHO it will require a miracle for CSU's Coaches to "out-coach" BC's Coaches (Addazio), @ BC.   Superior execution by our inconsistent skill Players will also be required ...   against a very strong, tough, athletic and well Coached BC team.

I know that despite CSU having roughly equal athletes/experience/depth vs BSU... our Staff could not match BSU's Staff in creativity, adaptability, consistency @ BSU.  It took our Staff 3.5 Qtrs to realize Dee Hart & our OL were not going to be consistently successful vs. BSU's front 7.  This shoulda been apparent from films of BSU's previous game vs. Miss.

Vegas apparently doesn't think it would take a miracle and neither do I.  I agree, however, we need to get the running game going.  Losing Bennett is a big blow, but I think we'll overcome his loss too.  I'm predicting a 24-21 Rammie win! 

Cross country travel with kick off 10:30 AM mountain time. Will be tough especially with that QB BC has, scrambling threat. Until we beat a winning team under Mac I still don't get my hopes too high for these games. 

Having said that I'm excited for the trip. Yanks @ Sox Friday in Fenway, CSU on Saturday.

CSU lacks the talent to win this game.  I just don't think they can pull it off. BC is a better team. CSU lacks heart. Good teams find a way to win even if by a point. Csu isn't a good team. 

How does CSU lack heart? They scored 14 unanswered points in the 4th vs. BSU. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

If CSU truly lacked the heart, they wouldn't have came from behind and beaten CU.

It seems to me the secondary has some issues to figure out. And if it's the big plays that are most worrisome then a mediocre secondary could be a big problem. Hoping you guys prove me wrong on my prediction of a loss. I honestly think BC looks much better this year than in years past (not that that means they look good).

Our secondary is somewhat mediocre, but I think they are adequate for most of our schedule.  Unfortunately, our DC's have a tendency to overcommit our DB's to the run game against a team like BC.  We've got a shot at slowing down their run game, but it will open up big play possibilities.  Hopefully, two weeks to game plan can overcome this.  We'll find out way too early Saturday morning.

Just saw your starting center is likely out for the rest of the season. Injury in practice last Thursday. Sorry to hear that. How are the prospects behind him?

Our starting RG was projected to be the starting center, but Bennet got the job.  Whether that was a kid beating out the center competition, or the coaches wanting the other guy at guard I don't know.  We should be fine at center.  Our #2 LG was moved to LT when the starter went down.  Apparently the original starting LT is healthy enough to take his job back, so I expect his backup to move back to guard.  Still a bit of a shuffle, but it appears we'll be OK.  Just can't afford any more attrition on that line.

Just saw your starting center is likely out for the rest of the season. Injury in practice last Thursday. Sorry to hear that. How are the prospects behind him?

We get our star LT back so the plan is to kick his back up (Calendar) into RG, and the RG (Zerblis) into C. Communication is the biggest thing, these guys are very talented.

Yup...maybe the sheep will have the same thing happen with BC. Then bend over, lube your anus for the BC train!!

I'm sure LosFaZz will be more than happy to pass the lube to you before Sparty gets to you.

Lostfagz cornered the market on K.Y. He's saving it for Oct 25th!

LOL...he will probably have plenty leftover to hand to the Cowgirl fans heading for the exits sometime in the 2nd Half.  Very sweet of him.

Back on track to the CSU-BC game...it's going to be a physical one but it would be awesome if the Rams pull it off against BC.