Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Poll for Aztec Fans Only

Aztec Fans, would you take back Brady Hoke w/Rocky as the DC?   

20 members have voted

1. 1. Aztec Fans, would you take back Brady Hoke w/Rocky as the DC?

We don't need Hoke (who seems to do better with inherited players) as much as Hawaii does. What SDSU needs is to improve our roster.  The players we have are fine for competing in the MWC, but not consistently at the P5 level.  We already have the best HC that our money can afford.

lol

Ed Ogeron or would have liked Justin Wilcox last year.

"Make like a tree and scram" - Rosegreen

Your administration is the reason why our basketball league is bleeding out currently. If you didn't insist on San Jose being in the MWC, so you guys would have someone that votes similar to SDSU, every team in the MWC wouldn't have to play 2 games vs. a team with a 330 RPI ranking EVERY season.

You guys are as stupid as you are desperate.   - Cowboy Junky

Both great recruiters, have you seen how much USC's defense has taken a step back with Wilcox this year however?

Im going to give wilcox a little more than 3 games before judging him with USC. That was the reason I said last year when I mentioned Wilcox.

"Make like a tree and scram" - Rosegreen

Your administration is the reason why our basketball league is bleeding out currently. If you didn't insist on San Jose being in the MWC, so you guys would have someone that votes similar to SDSU, every team in the MWC wouldn't have to play 2 games vs. a team with a 330 RPI ranking EVERY season.

You guys are as stupid as you are desperate.   - Cowboy Junky

Rumors of Harbaugh replacing Hoke are quickly rising. When a former star player goes on live radio and criticizes the current wolverine situation, things are not going well.

http://michigan.247sports.com/Bolt/Harbaugh-to-Michigan-speculation-mounts-31427888

Hoke will be the next HC at SMU, Tulsa, USF or UNM.

Rumors of Harbaugh replacing Hoke are quickly rising. When a former star player goes on live radio and criticizes the current wolverine situation, things are not going well.

http://michigan.247sports.com/Bolt/Harbaugh-to-Michigan-speculation-mounts-31427888

I hope its UNM

What do you think is ask is going to be?  Who can afford to even negotiate?

LBH45AqczF9hO5XyQxqE.jpg

What do you think is ask is going to be?  Who can afford to even negotiate?

I don't think his next employer will have to negotiate a buy-out. UM has the budget and alumni base to send him off well. I believe UM's AD is the former CEO of Domino's Pizza. Thay says something.

if he's getting $4M/yr now ... a cut by half would be $2M/yr on just the HC salary alone -- would this be the starting point for negotiations?

I doubt any AAC or MWC school can pay that alone for HC. His nice UM buy-out would allow him to accept a $1 mil gig. Plus, he would be desperate to repair his image and resume.

I doubt any AAC or MWC school can pay that alone for HC. His nice UM buy-out would allow him to accept a $1 mil gig. Plus, he would be desperate to repair his image and resume.

then he'd have to land somewhere that really needs it too ... Hawai'i

LBH45AqczF9hO5XyQxqE.jpg