Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pokes Forever

Too much BYWho Cares in too many threads

I feel like it is 99.999999% the fault of the fans of schools in the conference. This thread, the game thread started by Jeff, countless other examples. I almost never see a BYU fan bring up their team or school first. If people don't like talk about BYU then they should stop talking about them.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

I feel like it is 99.999999% the fault of the fans of schools in the conference. This thread, the game thread started by Jeff, countless other examples. I almost never see a BYU fan bring up their team or school first. If people don't like talk about BYU then they should stop talking about them.

Yep - it's more the MWC posters who have an infatuation with a team few in the MWC should care about

This. Some pretty shi--ty neighbors around here anymore...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

Everyone seems to be trying to recreate this for the board

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri_Executive_Order_44

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

BYU fans posting on MWCboard are like freakin' cockroaches. No matter what you do, you can't get rid of them. A pain in the arse!  :rolleyes:

Guest #1Stunner

We've clearly said we will all leave this board, but only if and when Wyoming gives us a 4 game football deal.

That's our only condition to us abandoning this place. So you guys know what you gotta do to make it happen.

We've clearly said we will all leave this board, but only if and when Wyoming gives us a 4 game football deal.

That's our only condition to us abandoning this place. So you guys know what you gotta do to make it happen.

:rolleyes:

tenting-pest-control.jpg

Always classy!

Do you take smiling selfies at Nazi concentration camps?

Concentration-Camp-Selfie.png

Only shirtless ones! Bytches love that shyt. #shredded

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.