Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdsuphilip4

Rank em

Boise schedule just as tough as Aztecs schedule. #10 Ole Miss, Sun Belt champs(2013 and preseason champs), CSU(top 3-4 team in MWC) and @Uconn. That's just as tough as FCS and two mid level AQ teams. UNC and Oregon St haven't beat anyone of note.

lol.

Boise schedule just as tough as Aztecs schedule. #10 Ole Miss, Sun Belt champs(2013 and preseason champs), CSU(top 3-4 team in MWC) and @Uconn. That's just as tough as FCS and two mid level AQ teams. UNC and Oregon St haven't beat anyone of note.

maybe I'm reading this wrong ... as far as SOS is concerned 

RATING W L SCHEDL(RANK)

39 Boise State A = 77.42 3 1 67.71( 60)

65 San Diego State A = 70.16 1 2 72.31( 24)

http://sagarin.com/sports/cfsend.htm

LBH45AqczF9hO5XyQxqE.jpg

I'm just sitting here waiting for k5's next strike of internet brilliance, but

what could possibly top "Boise's offensive system doesn't fit Hedrick."

It doesn't. As his awesome 1:1 TD/INT ratio shows...

No.  ULM got rocked by LaTech, Ole Miss & Boise State.  They're 1-3.  Uconn is a joke this year.  I'll give you CSU as a top 5 team in the MWC.  And obviously Ole Miss is better than anybody in the conference.

SDSU has played a mid level UNC, Mid to upper midlevel Oregon State (we'll find out how good they) and 1 crappy FCS team.  

It may be equal, which means Pumphrey has been more impressive.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Boise doesn't have a system. No Harsin offense has ever had a system, it's as multiple as it gets.

Hedrick is 4-1 since that Ole Miss. He's fine.

He's 3-1

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Nope.

4-1.

Oh....I thought you were talking about his record.  My bad.

Oh great, Pee Fart part deux.

Don't you mean katrell cribs?